Town Buck need’s to Hide…

brutus54

This guy needs to find someplace to hide.. I wouldn’t doubt it if some of the locals wouldn’t try to get him.

D1E88C6A-144F-496F-B376-7CC9179F5810.jpeg

I love seeing town bucks. In most cases their time is limited because someone is gonna get him.
One exception was the King of Carson. He died a couple of years ago of old age.
We've had a few over the years here in Spring Creek, Nevada and they always dissappear. Sometimes you hear stories about who got him and sometimes you don't. Fatrooster.

I once had a nice buck show up to eat apples right next to my archery target. It was during archery season but he was within city limits, so he was also "off limits."
I too like having them around (except when they eat my landscape).
In my book you would have to be REALLY STUPID and/or have a SERIOUSLY SAD lack of character to even think of shooting one.

I once had a nice buck show up to eat apples right next to my archery target. It was during archery season but he was within city limits, so he was also "off limits."
I too like having them around (except when they eat my landscape).
In my book you would have to be REALLY STUPID and/or have a SERIOUSLY SAD lack of character to even think of shooting one.
Add alcohol late at night and bad decisions. And some of the cases around where I live it’s usually youth making the bad decisions. Not always though.. You can be stupid at any age. ?

We’ll, this looks pretty normal to me. That’s coming from a suburban whitetail hunter. Heck, if it’s legal I’d hunt in town, hang a stand In the oak tree near the swing set next to the garage. Lol

But seriously, when we drive 2000 miles to hunt with you guys, it’s great to be in the wilderness

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom