Tract optics

A50451C5-D3A2-4DDF-900E-D370DDE4801F.png

One of my hunting buddy and some of his family uses tract. I’ve shot some of his guns with Tract scopes on them and used his tract binos and I liked them. They were super clear, held a zero perfectly and they did pretty dang good in low light too. My buddy says his dad has swarvo binos and they couldn’t tell much of a difference in them…… that’s just my experience with them

I love my Tracts..... I have owned Swaro, Leica, Meopta, Zeiss, Maven..... i end up picking up my Tracts 9 times out of 10..... the only bino i would go with over them are the NL's....
Maybe my eyes are just weird but i love mine.

I would like to see the new Maven glass though. If your around Utah LMK and you could borrow them

If there were ever an oversaturated market it's got to be optics. With so many proven options out there it's hard to be a guinea pig for a new product/company.

I'm not knocking this brand at all, I've never had my hands on them. I'm just speaking towards new brands in general, there is a lot of latest and greatest snake oil out there that people seem to always fall for.

Low light is where most inexpensive glass doesn’t compare. Also the integrity of the body is a big factor.
I really don’t like paying for Swaro’s but I haven’t found anything that compares for less money.

ive got 2 pairs ive owned numerous brands, i dont think theres any better for un der 1000.00
very clear great adjustment,

I have a Toric scope and it is excellent in every regard. They are actually a bit different than some of the new players that have hit the market recently. Or at least the business model is. They use Schott glass with etched reticles. Schott is used in a lot of other high end optics you surely know of. But they do not use retailers and instead deliver straight to the consumer to cut out middlemen. Reduce cost that can be put back into quality. I have multiple Swarovski and Zeiss scopes and while they aren’t exactly in the same class, the difference is arguably negligible and definitely not twice better like the price is higher. Customer service is great too. When I called with a question, one of the owners picked up the phone. He spent some time with me and I came away thoroughly impressed. And no, I have zero affiliation with them. Just a satisfied customer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom