tradarcher!!!

B

bobcatbess

I DON'T GET DOWN HERE ON THIS "UTAH" FORUM MUCH!!!

BUT I WAS READING THE LOCKED THREAD!!!

I'M GONNA HAVE TO SPLAIN A COUPLE THINGS TO YOU!!!

DON'T QUESTION DryMountains TROPHY'S!!!

I'VE SEEN THEM UP CLOSE & PERSONAL!!!

THEY DO TAKE 350"+ BULLS QUITE REGULARLY!!!

HIS DAD TOOK ONE OF THE FIRST 380"+ BULLS THAT EVER HIT THE DIRT IN UTAH IN THE EARLY '80'S!!!

HOW MANY BULLS DID ANY OF YOU HEAR ABOUT IN THE EARLY 1980'S THAT WENT 380"+???

IT WAS THE FIRST BIG BULL I HAD EVER SEEN & ITS JUST AS IMPRESSIVE NOW AS IT WAS THEN!!!

JUST CLUEING YOU IN!!!

HE AIN'T BULL$HITTING YOU ONE BIT!!!

AND DryMountain!!!

WHY DID EVERYBODY BLAME ME FOR CUTTING THE ELK FENCE DOWN???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat been out of town a few days hunting, Just got back. The story around here is the fence was cut by a plumber from Altamont. I didnt make that up, I just herd it. You are the only one with enough guts to pull something off like that. If you did it is nothing to be ashamed of. But I wouldnt admit to it either if I was you.

Still no pics bobcat. I don't dought one bit that his family kills 350 bulls every year. I do dought however that they come from a general season unit with a name like Cornpeach. If they really do, good for them. The only bull I know of that was close to 380 that was killed in the 1980's was my dad's bull. He wasn't 380 but 377 is close enough.

SO!!!

WHERE DID YOUR DAD GET HIS 377 BULL???

I'M NOT ASKING FOR EXACT LOCATION,UTAH,PRIVATE,PUBLIC???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom