Trade -Maryland Sika Deer hunt / hunt info, for Idaho Mule deer help.

Howellandson

I am looking to get familiar with some units in Idaho where My son and I could do a general rifle hunt and have a chance at some trophy mule deer. We’ve hunted montana and Wyoming in the last few years with good success. Looking to add an additional option to our yearly applications.

I live in Maryland and have good Sika deer hunting experience. We have really begun to figure them out in the last few years. The Eastern shore of MD holds the only wild population of Sika deer in the US. It’s a very unique hunt that you can’t get anywhere but here. It’s not big country, but I promise you it’s not an easy hunt! You’ll walk 3 steps and sink to you chest in the swamp. It’s ridiculous… but also fun… I’m addicted to it at this point. I have a jon boat and can put you on them on public land.

I don’t care if your from Idaho or just have experience hunting there. Message me if you’re interested and we can discuss.

Thanks! Jim

2057513B-6031-4B6D-8D3D-EAA01F573482.jpeg
9530CBB4-D1AA-48E4-9ABC-796FC7936225.jpeg
3F231DF1-8447-42F1-97BE-C98F0F3056A7.jpeg

Yea man, I lived her my whole life and am just getting into it last few years. It’s not big area like out west, but it’s so freking rough to get around in, it becomes an adventure!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom