Trade or Barter- Cases, Bullets,Powder and Primers

looking for some H110
I have several other powders to trade (H4350, H4831, R22, R17, IMR 4831, R15) or CCI large rifle magnum primers. I am in Southern Utah

I have 2 bottles of Retumbo I would trade for H4831sc
in the Reno area

5E679284-08B3-4F30-BA24-C017006CC0BF.jpeg

I am looking for some 209 primers.
Where are you located since shipping won't work for me. I am in the SLC area. I have about 5500 shotshell primers that need to go. I am tired of looking at them and will never use them in a million years. I am open to any type of trade for ammo I can use, bullets for reloading in 6.5mm, 308, or .44 bullets, 44 mag brass preferably new, or I will take cash and no I am not looking to get rich off the deal. I think each box of 1k is around $30 at normal pricing and would have been what I paid for them in early 2020.

And since I am sure it will come up, these were bought trying to find a primer that would not cause blowback in my CVA breech plug. It was not easy trying to find different types of primers in the 100 count packages, so I was stuck buying 1k primers. And did you know that if you look hard enough, there is a listing done by someone who had the same problem that had measured each type of primer to show which one was the longest? Yeah I didn't either until after I had a good stash of crap that wouldn't fix the problem :rolleyes: To save people time, Winchester primers measure the longest and fixed all my issues.

20201223_174523.jpg

Where are you located since shipping won't work for me. I am in the SLC area. I have about 5500 shotshell primers that need to go. I am tired of looking at them and will never use them in a million years. I am open to any type of trade for ammo I can use, bullets for reloading in 6.5mm, 308, or .44 bullets, 44 mag brass preferably new, or I will take cash and no I am not looking to get rich off the deal. I think each box of 1k is around $30 at normal pricing and would have been what I paid for them in early 2020.

And since I am sure it will come up, these were bought trying to find a primer that would not cause blowback in my CVA breech plug. It was not easy trying to find different types of primers in the 100 count packages, so I was stuck buying 1k primers. And did you know that if you look hard enough, there is a listing done by someone who had the same problem that had measured each type of primer to show which one was the longest? Yeah I didn't either until after I had a good stash of crap that wouldn't fix the problem :rolleyes: To save people time, Winchester primers measure the longest and fixed all my issues.

View attachment 22737
Id be interested in a box of those CCI's PM sent...

View attachment 22737
Dack77,, I reload a ton of those 209s.. I'll take them all.. I'll message to u my info and we can work something out..

They don’t know what’s in there. Send it.
Not real smart. The shipper I use had an incident with someone shipping alcohol. Some was damaged in transit and ATF showed up at the shippers business and at the guys house that sent it. That was just over bottled beer. Yeah, go ahead and send it. mtmuley

I was just reading about this, it seems to me to be totally legal they should be sent hazmat which costs roughly an additional 25.00. Maybe I’m wrong? Other guys say they send them ground FedEx
One primer or a thousand your gonna pay for hazmat,ground only

Anyone have any Vihtavuori N130 that they would part with? I will go through my reloading room and post what I would trade or sell also. I have quite a few powders that I do not use anymore. I have primers and a lot of 6mm leads in various sizes.

Not real smart. The shipper I use had an incident with someone shipping alcohol. Some was damaged in transit and ATF showed up at the shippers business and at the guys house that sent it. That was just over bottled beer. Yeah, go ahead and send it. mtmuley
Primers aren't packed in glass bottles :LOL:

I have
3lb h1000

2lb 7828 ssc

1 lb 7977

1lb 4831

1lb 4000-mr

2lb 8133

1lb 4350

1lb h4831sc

1lb US 869
500 Winchester wlrm primers
1000 CCI NO. 250 primers
1000 Remington 9 1/2 m primers
1 box Berger 180 gr VLD hunting bullets 7mm
1 box ELD match bullets180gr 7mm
1 box ELD match bullets162gt 7mm
1 box ELD X 175gr bullets 7mm

PM me. I would rather not mess with hazmat and shipping but if somebody wanted a few things maybe we can work something out.

I’m located in western Colorado

154 SHINY pieces of once fired .308 mixed head stamp polished & vacuum sealed brass. Still Primed!!!!!
Im in SW Montana... PayPal Please
IMG_0529.jpeg

Anyone with some 30/30 brass available? Got one as a gift and and now it's a safe queen with no ammo available. So working up to reload my own.

remember tailchaser.......no pointed bullets in a tube magazine......and bullets are HARD to find now...even for 30-30

I have 950 rounds of once fired .223 Brass mixed head stamps most is military brass so that means crimped primers swage tool need. Been through the tumbler once so there Shiny...

IMG_0532.jpeg

Looking for 7mm rem mag brass preferably unprimed but once shot would work as well. Along with #215 large magnum primers. Ok if you have any you can part with. I’m in central Utah of that makes a difference. Thanks

Hey Greysriver,,,
I have a new box of 20 Winchester ballistic Silvertip 7mm rem mag brand new.. I'll take what they would cost retail is all.. if you're interested.. I live in Sandy, but planning on a trip to see family in Gunnison/Centerfield in a few weeks..

Rink

View attachment 22737
A fifty cent o-ring in your breech plug below your primer would have solved all your blow back issues. That's what I use in all my CVA muzzy's.

I believe the chart you're referring to is located on the modern muzzle loader forum.

I have a box of 100 160 gr Sierra Game Kings in .284. I also have a new package of 6.5 Creedmoor brass made by Hornady that I might would part with. I would be interested in ammo in 9mm, 40, or 223. Also looking for small rifle primers. I live in Central Utah.

2C1A79B3-8216-484C-8D5E-6AD4DDE8773B.jpeg

Anyone want to trade some Reloader 22 for Reloader 26? I’d also trade for large rifle primers or large magnum primers. Located in Utah

Looking for 7mm rem mag brass preferably unprimed but once shot would work as well. Along with #215 large magnum primers. Ok if you have any you can part with. I’m in central Utah of that makes a difference. Thanks
Greys, I have some 215’s if you need them. Pm me. I live in Mayfield.

Looking to trade winchester large rifle primers for large rifle magnum primers in St george UT area. Let me know if your interested. Not for sale

I have .40 S&W, 10mm and .45 ACP range pick up brass. Stainless tumbled, primers intact. I have it for sale locally, but will ship if it doesn't sell by Sunday. PM me. mtmuley

Anyone have any 22-250 brass to trade for 223! I have 172. 100 Winchester never fired and 72 rem shot once. Don’t have 223 anymore !

I have 100 pieces or brand new starline nickle 308 win brass. 2 50 piece boxes I dont need any longer. I would be willing to trade for powder. Also I have federal 215s I would trade for powder as well

I now have what I need to reload for my 44 mag except for the large pistol primers. Wanting a box of 1k primers. I have 1k federal small rifle primers I can trade. I'm in the Salt Lake Valley area.

I now have what I need to reload for my 44 mag except for the large pistol primers. Wanting a box of 1k primers. I have 1k federal small rifle primers I can trade. I'm in the Salt Lake Valley area.
dang, I wish I were closer...

I’m in need of br-2 cci primers. I’ve got a brick of cci magnum 250 or cash. I’m in Cody.

I've got 3 pounds of H4350 that I can let go. Looking for Varget or I'd even take 30 cal 225gr ELD match bullets. I'm in the SLC area.

I have a new bag of Winchester

Thats a hard one to come by Bess.... in my line of work, we don't much care for that round... its a vest killer in a pistol.... I didn't see you as a 5.7 type of gun owner?? More of a .38 special or an old cowboy round type of cat... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Howdy RINK!

I Don't Have a Gun that Ammo Will Fit!:D

Told a Friend I'd Check & See if I Could Locate Him any?

Ya,Old Cowboy Round Type!:D

Thats a hard one to come by Bess.... in my line of work, we don't much care for that round... its a vest killer in a pistol.... I didn't see you as a 5.7 type of gun owner?? More of a .38 special or an old cowboy round type of cat... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

It appears I’m a little late to this thread. But, if anybody has some Reloader 26 for sale, I’d be interested. I’m in Utah.

WTB or WTT for: Federal 210 primers

Can trade:

Rem 9-1/2M 1,000ct
CCI 400 small rifle 1,000ct
Federal GM215M 1,000ct

Rem 375 brass new in bags 100ct

Woodleigh 470 500gr weldcore NIB as many as you want

When my dad passed away I got a bunch of his old stuff probably 20 years old. Is there anyway to tell if the gun powder is still good ? It was stored in the garage but it’s pretty dry air here in California.

When my dad passed away I got a bunch of his old stuff probably 20 years old. Is there anyway to tell if the gun powder is still good ? It was stored in the garage but it’s pretty dry air here in California.
You just have to smell it. If it has no odor or an acetone/ether odor, it's good to go. Powder that's gone bad (usually due to moisture) has an unpleasant acidic odor and often a brown plume to it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom