Trail Cam Pics

COLO3D

Very Active Member
Here is a bull that came in a few days ago. What do you think he will score?
4883ff6f33fcb45e.jpg

Good pics. What type of camera do you use? I want to get into the trail cam thing but like anything else I am finding you can spend as much as you want.

I have two Moultrie D-40's. They are aound $100 at Sportsmans Warehouse. I could not justify spending more money on something that is hung on public land.

326 1/8
but no matter to score a shooter in 98% of Colorado if that's where the pic is from.

Great pics thanks for posting.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Thanks for the estimates. Hopefully I will get a chance to measure him in about 40 days.

Nice Bull, Without being able to see the inside spread and the front tines, I would say around 350 inches! Descent mass and tine length. I would like to see him without the velvet with a head-on view! Trail cams are awesome!

>Nice Bull, Without being able
>to see the inside spread
>and the front tines, I
>would say around 350 inches!
> Descent mass and tine
>length. I would like
>to see him without the
>velvet with a head-on view!
> Trail cams are awesome!
>

Here he is from the front.
4887cb17499c98f5.jpg

If the estimates are correct (320) and I think they are, he will outscore my largest elk by more than 319 inches;-)

I came up with 318. That's giving him an average 40" spread and just under 50" main beams with 27" of mass per side. Great 3rd's which is something that you don't see very often on a 320 class animal. If he lives he should be a great bull. I'm guessing around a 6 1/2 year old bull. Give him a couple of years and look out.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

>I came up with 318.
>That's giving him an average
>40" spread and just under
>50" main beams with 27"
>of mass per side.
>Great 3rd's which is something
>that you don't see very
>often on a 320 class
>animal. If he lives
>he should be a great
>bull. I'm guessing around
>a 6 1/2 year old
>bull. Give him a
>couple of years and look
>out.
>
>It's always an adventure!!!
>www.awholelottabull.com

This bull lives on public land on Colorado. He will likely not make it another year or two. Especially if he walks by my stand!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom