Transgender bathroom issues....

feddoc

Long Time Member
then-labeled-the-father-a-domestic-terrorist/#more-218396

"But in an interview with The Daily Wire that was published on Monday, he explains that he was trying to stick up for his daughter, who was attacked at Stone Bridge High School on May 28 by a boy ‘wearing in a skirt.’

Smith says the boy took advantage of the school’s trans policies to get into the girls’ bathrooms and assault her."

I hope he has a nasty attorney.

And an idiot lib where I work can't see the problem with this. I brought up this exact scenario.

Heads should roll for this, from local government all the way to the top. Really not interested in name, title, designation, or office. Someone needs to pay the price for this...

Why was this not taken to local law enforcement was soon as it happened? Maybe I missed it, but if it was, heads should roll. Both at the PD and School Board.

Why was this not taken to local law enforcement was soon as it happened? Maybe I missed it, but if it was, heads should roll. Both at the PD and School Board.
Because they told the father to “keep his damn mouth shut”. Which he did, until at which time he complained to the School Board who called in the police and they hauled him off to the cab.

That’s why everybody else is behaving the same way...... the question we’re all asking our selves is, how much longer will it be tolerated?

Because they told the father to “keep his damn mouth shut”. Which he did, until at which time he complained to the School Board who called in the police and they hauled him off to the cab.

That’s why everybody else is behaving the same way...... the question we’re all asking our selves is, how much longer will it be tolerated?
As soon as someone told me that, I'd make an example of that motormouth.

And then, I'd rain hell down on whoever I could.

As soon as someone told me that, I'd make an example of that motormouth.

And then, I'd rain hell down on whoever I could.
Well, like SS said, our side ain’t raining no hell on anybody. I say, “nobody from our side is rain hell....... yet.”

I’m not betting we won’t...... eventually, but SS and his side are right, for the present they’re laughing their asses off at us. I’m not so sure it’s going to stay that way. There does come a time when hell rains. At least that’s been the case, with human behavior, since recorded history.

However, I would not wager a dime on the outcome..........

If a guy can't take a piss without going into the girls bathroom then he's the one who should be thumped and dumped in a grave. I say make the world a better place. His parents should try again.

I’m not betting we won’t...... eventually, but SS and his side are right, for the present they’re laughing their asses off at us. I’m not so sure it’s going to stay that way. There does come a time when hell rains. At least that’s been the case, with human behavior, since recorded history.

However, I would not wager a dime on the outcome..........

Only because normal people have a working sense for the rule of law where clueless mind-numb knuckleheads don't. Only a sick SOB would think it's funny that a dad would get legitimately pissed off about this.

There are many levels of hell raining down on someone...

Only because normal people have a working sense for the rule of law where clueless mind-numb knuckleheads don't. Only a sick SOB would think it's funny that a dad would get legitimately pissed off about this.

There are many levels of hell raining down on someone...
I agree but...... have you noticed who’s in charge the last couple of decades? I see lots of hell being raised........ and the “someone” it’s raining on is the folks SS’s mocking. Our side isn’t raining much hell at the moment.

I agree but...... have you noticed who’s in charge the last couple of decades? I see lots of hell being raised........ and the “someone” it’s raining on is the folks SS’s mocking. Our side isn’t raining much hell at the moment.

Again, because we still have faith that justice will prevail. That other side lost all cognitive reasoning decades ago and it only has gotten worse.

....and raining hell at your school board meeting today will get you visited by the Biden DOJ.....

I'd like to see a show of hands.....how many tranny's are really out there??

EC550311-8E4C-4712-BC3E-F05C5BB024A6.png

out of 330,000,000?
Never waste a crisis......... when every vote from every minority, large or small, is critical to retaining power........ hence the term, “necessity makes for strange bed fellows”.

It’s given an entirely new perspective to the term.

Last edited:
I’ve never personally seen one in a bathroom, so I’ll just have to be offended because someone else was.

But now that I know the odds, I’m more scared than ever.

It should have been. By not reporting it, those who coerced are now guilty of being accomplices.

Never waste a crisis......... when every vote from every minority, large or small, is critical to retaining power........ hence the term, “necessity makes for strange bed fellows”.

It’s given an entirely new perspective to the term.

I'll believe they have "power" when they can kill you by mere thought alone...

Here is a good recap by John Nolte, with the appropriate level of frustration, on Breitbart:

The legal system had better get it figured out quick fast and in a hurry. The superintendent should be required to be registered as a sex offender. The "officers" involved should be terminated for gross misconduct.

This girl has had something thieved away that can never be given back.

Anyone who thinks it's funny to be infuriated by this calling for some "vigilante justice" is a sick, sick, SOB...

...support Chappelle......

I think its hilarious and witty.....Chapelle is one of if not the best comedians of all time.

The haters (trannys) need to grow a pair.......or get rid of a pair??? I don't really understand the trans stuff ?

Heck they suspend students for pointing their finger imitating a gun and allowed this pervert to remain in school at another school in the district. That 2nd. girl that was assaulted in the vacant class room has one big law suit she will win against the school.

RELH

Channing Tatum is saying how much Chappelle has hurt people from his Netflix events. Channing Tatum is a lame actor anyway. Never cared either of the two movies I saw him in.

Geezus you two! Channing Tatum and Lenny Kravitz daughter? Why don't you two focus on your CA favorites, the kardashians!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom