Trapping Video Series

If you like, or are interested, in trapping I have a youtube series about my trapline. I did this a couple seasons but stopped because it was a pain. This last legislation session we had a few trapping and hunting bills that would have been bad for all outdoorsman. We are lucky in the fact that even though our state is controlled by Democrats, they are still open minded. One of our trapping association members was showing assembly members videos from my channel and a few others to show them how much work trapping takes, and what trappers are really like. I guess it helped a lot so they asked me to do it again. With nicer video editing software and phones that take better video than a camcorder, its a lot easy to make the videos. Anyways, please subscribe and like. I can't monetize yet, but once I can, all the money I make will go to our trapping association. Our association uses its funds and resource to help all the associations in the west. Liking and subscribing will help a ton! I hope you enjoy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom