Tree huggers in lasal

Twabbis

Has anyone else heard of tree huggers messing with hunters on lasal? My wife and I had some people shining flashlights at our camp and playing some weird clarinet or something. We ended up just leaving and it scarred my wife to where she doesn't even wanna go camping again

Report it to the local authorities and ask them to investigate it. There may be others who have experienced similar occurrences and it would be good to know if there really are groups that are being deliberate in harassing others.

I had my gun loaded and ready but I didn't dare start shooting people just yet haha. I reported it to the Sherrifs office so hopefully they can do something about it

>Apparently those hippies haven't heard the
>saying never bring a clarinet
>to a gun fight.

LMAO

Also, I'm curious how he is a convicted poacher? All I see is that he was convicted of harassment because of flying his helicopter too low and affecting wildlife. I don't agree with this, don't get me wrong. I just couldn't find anything that showed he was a poacher. Did I miss a story somewhere? Being a poacher and flying a helicopter too low are two completely different things. Hell I only saw that he got fined $100 which I completely don't agree with.

>Also, I'm curious how he is
>a convicted poacher? All
>I see is that he
>was convicted of harassment because
>of flying his helicopter too
>low and affecting wildlife.
>I don't agree with this,
>don't get me wrong.
>I just couldn't find anything
>that showed he was a
>poacher. Did I miss
>a story somewhere? Being
>a poacher and flying a
>helicopter too low are two
>completely different things. Hell
>I only saw that he
>got fined $100 which I
>completely don't agree with.

Not sure what you're talking about

Because I'm an idiot, that's why you don't know. It was supposed to go on another post but I had too many going at one time. My apologies for being a moron!

>Apparently those hippies haven't heard the
>saying never bring a clarinet
>to a gun fight.

Alas, it's only a gunfight if both parties have guns. If they don't, the word you're looking for is "murder."

Seems reasonable to bring a trombone or tuba to a clarinet fight, though. I'd pick trombone. If you were outnumbered you could just pull the slide off and dual-wield that puppy. With the tuba, obviously, you just stuff them inside it.

Of course, one could argue that brass is excessive under such circumstances and any response to a weaponized clarinet must likewise employ a woodwind instrument in order to be considered an exercise of reasonable force. But if that's the case just Barry Bonds them with a bass oboe.

Leave the piccolo at home altogether.

But I digress...

I had a hippie bother me and my buddy stalking a drop tine buck. She started to yell at us and then threaten me with force. I reamed her a new one and looked at my buddy after she finally left and said see I told you every time I see a damn tree hugger they act ignorant like they have no self respect. My buddy then looked at me and said yeah and the crazy part about it, I have my 40 on my side. We just kinda laughed and said yeah she was brilliant. Went back to stalking the buck and blew the stalk. I have yet to see why these tree huggers can't just keep to themselves.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

>>Apparently those hippies haven't heard the
>>saying never bring a clarinet
>>to a gun fight.
>
>Alas, it's only a gunfight if
>both parties have guns. If
>they don't, the word you're
>looking for is "murder."
>
>Seems reasonable to bring a trombone
>or tuba to a clarinet
>fight, though. I'd pick
>trombone. If you were
>outnumbered you could just pull
>the slide off and dual-wield
>that puppy. With the tuba,
>obviously, you just stuff them
>inside it.
>
>Of course, one could argue that
>brass is excessive under such
>circumstances and any response to
>a weaponized clarinet must likewise
>employ a woodwind instrument in
>order to be considered an
>exercise of reasonable force. But
>if that's the case just
>Barry Bonds them with a
>bass oboe.
>
>Leave the piccolo at home altogether.
>
>
>But I digress...

One of the most clever posts I've ever read.
Thanks for the giggle,
Zeke

We were hunting geese in Wyoming several years ago. Had some tree huggers in a red Subaru spot us off in the field when they noticed a big flock coming our way. They stopped the car, yelled, waived their arms, and honked their horn trying to get the geese to spook. Fortunately we weren't close enough to the road for it to matter and they got quite the show when we dumped 5 birds right there for them.

Gave them a thumbs up and they drove off.

>We were hunting geese in Wyoming
>several years ago. Had some
>tree huggers in a red
>Subaru spot us off in
>the field when they noticed
>a big flock coming our
>way. They stopped the car,
>yelled, waived their arms, and
>honked their horn trying to
>get the geese to spook.
>Fortunately we weren't close enough
>to the road for it
>to matter and they got
>quite the show when we
>dumped 5 birds right there
>for them.
>
>Gave them a thumbs up and
>they drove off.

Haha that's freakin awesome!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom