Trespass prices

O

OmegaMan

I know there are landowners out there that charge a trespass fee to hunt their land. I know you guys can't give me an exact amount or anything, but I was wondering generally how much money do they normally charge?

Also, if you have done this, do you normally pay for a day of hunting, or for the entire hunt?

Any info appreciated.

I think it all depends on the property owner. I've never paid to hunt land but know people who have and the price varies from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand.

It all depends on what you are hunting. It can vary from $200 a $600 a day per gun. The more prime the country the higher the tresspass fee. Make sure you get the boundary descriptions before you pay and hunt. Nothing like paying $500 a day and finding out that the water hole sits just off the property and you are stuck with 2000 acres of sagebrush.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom