Trespassers, again

Another momma wasn't far away.

rsThzZk.jpg

Oh no not another city deer hunt! Toss some apple out and sit on the porch, the big boy will be along shortly, unless he’s already been shot??

Eel deer will also eat dry dog food. I have three foxes that I feed every night and a doe with her twin fawns will come in and all three of them eat the dry dog food.
we had 6 bucks on the property and one is a big 4 point . They have been around for over a year & pass though once or twice a week.

RELH

Eel deer will also eat dry dog food. I have three foxes that I feed every night and a doe with her twin fawns will come in and all three of them eat the dry dog food.
we had 6 bucks on the property and one is a big 4 point . They have been around for over a year & pass though once or twice a week.

RELH
Those river bucks can get big , I bet you have other eyes checking that buck out

264mag, you are right about other persons having an eye on that buck. Last deer season he disappeared for the entire season and about three months after. I thought someone nailed him, then he showed up again with 4 other bucks.
We have a large creek about 200 yards below our house on private timber company that do not allow hunting on their property and I think that is where they hide out after the first shot is fired during deer season. A large amount of turkeys also hide out on that property and come though our 2-1/2 acres every now and then.
RELH

My wife used to feed the deer in our yard bread? I told her they don't eat bread give them carrots.
They spit on the carrots and loved the bread just cheap old white bread.
We had three bucks for about two years and then I guess that they got too big and someone shot them. That happens in the Cove.

RELH
RELH,

I tossed some dry dog food outside once. Some of it ended up in my smoker drip tray and some of it ended up in the air cleaner box of my RZR.

Squirrels

When my grandpa had his farm we hunted whitetails on his place. The deer someone always snuck by us to his neighbors. His super old neighbor got throw away bread from the stores and the deer loved it. He just enjoyed watching the deer.

After my grandpa sold the farm my dad and i leased the riverbottom land for hunting and for our horses.
Them deer know while eating bread they are safe at any hour of the day. The second those big bucks left his place the deer vanished. Just amazes me how clever those deer were. People hunting right next to his place and mangaed to vanish.

Here is one of the bucks the old guy loved to watch

20171101_163655.jpg

Here is that buck dead
20171101_182055.jpg

We put dry cat food out for our cat and the cat learned to hide in the bushes and nail the Blue Jays that came to steal it. He was willing to trade dry cat food for fresh meat.

We put dry cat food out for our cat and the cat learned to hide in the bushes and nail the Blue Jays that came to steal it. He was willing to trade dry cat food for fresh meat.
I had a bobcat as a kid. Named him Mortimer.

He like sunning himself on some huge elm tree stumps in our backyard. One day I found out why.

He was laying near the edge and a couple magpies would do a flyover. Mortimer would not move. Then they would land at the far edge for just a moment, then fly away. Then the brave one would land, hop a couple steps and fly away. Mortimer never moved. Until the dumb one got a bit too close.

Hey Bess you're not shooting the little one in my backyard. I'll knock knotts on your head faster than you can rub them. He's just a baby. Right now I have 10 bucks eaten Apple s couple nice ones

Eelgrass I assume your friend is Bess. Just tell him he don't need one. If he gets caught he can tell him you said it was okay

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom