Tresspass Fee Bird Hunting ?

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
Anyone know of a ranch or outfitter who sells trespass permits for upland bird hunting ? I'm mainly interested in sharptail but ringneck and huns would be great too.

All I need is a place to hunt, I don't want to go knocking on doors making people mad I'm not into that I'd be happy to pay a reasonable fee .

The game dept says there are places like this but they don't have contact info and don't seem to want to talk about it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I work for milk river outfitters. We have all sorts of different options for hunts. Unguided / guided / self guided with maps/ you can stay at the lodge and hunt on your own. We have lots of birds . Sharp tail , pheasants , Huns ,
If your interested in any other information I can give you feel free to ask or call.
Kenny
253 377 3729
I also can send you pictures if you would like.
Milkriveroutfitters.com

I have hunts on the Crow Reservation in Montana and I have some openings this year at a reduced price, mainly in December. We offer the benefit of goose, duck, swan, turkey, pheasants, sharptail, and chukars all in season at the same time. We have a nice lodge that is included in the price.

v/r

Brad Vargo
Vargo Hunting Consultants LLC
[email protected]
(801) 927-7137

Thanks guys. It looks like these options are a lot like what I've been finding , nobody wants you hunting birds until December. I understand why , who wants to let bird hunters mess up the deer hunting and I don't blame them.

Problem is I want to go around the first of October. I'll make some calls but this seems to be what they say on the internet.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You could hunt ND instead. I run across sharpies all the time while deer hunting. I believe it opens the first Saturday of October.

Regards, Branden

I'm almost positive I could get you something in October . We have bird hunters and deer hunters at same time. People come and stay and self guide during that time frame.

Too bad you are scared to knock on doors. Bet you could find some places. Lots of BMA"s. Plenty of State and BLM too. Antelope is the only big game open the first part of October. Might take some work, but there are places that you can hunt. mtmuley

It has nothing to do with being scared, it's because I spend 355 days on the other side of the gate and I sympathize. I own a ranch and I know how old it gets being bothered all fall.

I'm not asking for something for nothing I just want to go hunt.

I'll give them a call at Milk River.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Suit yourself. My family has a farm up on the Highline of Montana. Most of the folks are accommidating and don't look at it as being bothered. I bird hunt as a break while looking for an antelope. Lots of birds, pheasants even. Good luck. mtmuley

There's good bird hunting in Montana. I've hunted near Glasgow a couple of times and hunted both private as well as public. Knocking on doors isn't always unpleasant.
7 Mag

I have been up in the hills with my family camping since Thursday night . I just got your message when got cell service. I will call you tomorrow

Not to change the subject, but I'm planning to hunt 670 for Mule deer in 2019. Do you know anyone in the area who offers trespass fee hunting for Deer?

Thanks! Jim.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom