Tresspass fees for antelope

B

brownndown

Just curious how the ranchers and farmers charge for tresspass fees and how do they look at hunters out there...do they like us or do they get irritated by the site of us pulling up on their yards to ask???

Stack em like cord wood!!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-10 AT 04:26PM (MST)[p]Depending on which area you plan to hunt, check with the local F&G Hdqts for that region and ask for a List of the Ranch Owners in that area WHO allow trespassing for Deer and Antelope for a fee. If thy don't have one then try the local Chamber of Comerence for a list. Then call and TALK to them and they will either say yes or no and if allowed, ask how much to hunt. Some I have talked with said, do you have a DOE Antelope tag if so, NO MONEY they want to THIM them out as they hate them on their places. Prices can range from NOTHING to maybe a couple hundred dollars to hunt on a ranch.

I recently talked with one lady in the unit I am going and she said she HAS SO MANY Antelope but she also has the same bunch of Deer hunters coming like they have for over 20 years so she CAN'T LET ME hunt the lopes but would love to get rid of a lot of them....go figure. I did thank her for the time and she told me a few people to call that was on my list but I decided to just go back and "wing it" again and do our best. But I will be taking my list with me just incase we change our minds.

Good luck and DO CALL the F&G they will help you out a lot more than most think.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Thamls for the info that pretty much summed it up!...So basically if you hold a doe tag they save have at em lol?

Stack em like cord wood!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom