TRIBUTE TO LITTLE GEORGE!!!

B

bobcatbess

I VOTED FOR YOU LITTLE GEORGE BUT I'M GONNA TELL YOU & EVERYBODYELSE ONE MORE TIME!!!

I WILL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS EVER AGAIN!!!

I MADE A BET WITH MY FAMILY MEMBERS THAT IF LITTLE GEORGE GOT IN HE WOULD ATTACK SADAMN INSANE!!!

NO I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR TAKING HIM & HIS BOYS OUT ITS JUST THE WAY YOU WENT ABOUT IT!!!

I'D OF TAKEN HIM OUT TOO!!!

BUT THERE'D STILL BE 3000 AMERICAN TROOPS STILL ALIVE!!!

WE GET HIT ON 9-11 BY SAUDI-ARABIA & BIN-LADDEN AND WE IMMEDIATELY ATTACK IRAQ,WTF???

I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA HIT IRAQ,NOT A PROBLEM I DO BELIEVE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE SHOULD OF BEEN ATTACKED THOUGH!!!

AND THEN TO START A WAR & TRY AND SEPERATE THE GOOD FROM THE BAD PUTTING OUR SOLDIERS AT GREAT RISK,COME ON,LETS GET REAL!!!

IF THE PEOPLE OF THAT COUNTRY (IRAQ) HAD ANY GUTS(WHICH THEY DON'T!!!) TO START WITH THEY COULD OF OVERTHROWED THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT!!!

I'VE SAID MANY OF TIMES,YOU COULD HAVE THEM DWINDLED DOW TO ONE OF EACH RELIGION & THEY STILL BE KILLING EACH OTHER,IS ANTBODY LISTENING???

THE LAST TIME SOMEBODY CHECKED FOR ME THE DEFICIT WAS GETTING BIGGER BY 2.3 BILLION A DAY,WE CAN NOT AFFORD THIS BULL$HIT!!!

I FIGURED ONCE AT WAR THE OBJECT WOULD BE TO FINISH THE JOB AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE BUT SEVERAL YEARS LATER WE ARE STILL TOYING AROUND WITH THIS COUNTRY & THINGS HAVEN'T CHANGED MUCH!!!

I GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR FIGHTING BUT IF WE'RE GONNA FIGHT LETS FIGHT TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE!!!

I THINK YOU HAD THE IDEA IF WE STOMPED INTO BAGDAD THEY'D THROW THEIR WHITE FLAGS IN THE AIR,VERY WRONG!!!

EVERY TIME YOU SUGGEST TO NORTH KOREA NOT TO DO SOMETHING HE DOES IT ANYWAY!!!

I'VE NOTICED LATELY YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING???

THIS NORTH KOREA JOKER WOULD LOVE TO CHALLEGE US IN A GROUND WAR & IF YOU HANDLED IT LIKE THE IRAQ WAR WE'D GET OUR ASSES KICKED ON THE GROUND,SORRY TO SAY IT,THE TRUTH HURTS!!!

I KNOW AS TIME GOES ON PRICES MUST GO UP BUT THE GAS PRICES & YOU SITTING BACK NOT DOING A FRICKEN THING IS A TOTAL JOKE!!!

THE GOVERNMENT TORE ALL THE SMALL REFINERIES DOWN,HAS ANY NEW ONES BEEN BUILT,HELL NO,NOW WE HAVE MORE OIL SITTING AROUND THAN WE CAN REFINE!!!

TELL ME LITTLE GEORGE HOW WE WILL EVER PAY THE DEFICIT BACK???

JUST SINCE YOU'VE BEEN AROUND!!!

I SUGGESTED THE THREE FLY-OVERS(AND MORE IF NEEDED)BUT OH NO WE CAN'T DO THAT!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE OF KNOCKING THE COUNTRY DOWN QUICKLY OR SLOWLY SHOOTING IT DOWN WITH SMALL ARMS???

THE DIFFERENCE IS WE'VE LOST 3000 PROUD AMERICANS DOING IT THE SLOW WAY!!!

AS I'VE SAID MANY OF TIMES,WE SHOULD OF KICKED SOME ASS 40 YEARS AGO ON TERRORISTS BUT WE JUST LET THEM DO BIGGER & BETTER HITS EACH TIME!!!

LIKE I SAID,I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR WANTING TO KICK SOME TAIL BUT LETS KICK IT WHERE IT NEEDS KICKED!!!

THIS DEAL IN IRAQ IS A REAL SLAPPP IN OUR FACE!!!

SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW LITTLE GEORGE???

I DO EXPECT A REPLY!!!

I DON'T EXPECT A REPLY OF YOU SAYING OH I'VE ONLY GOT 2 YEARS LEFT & THEN IT WILL BE SOMEBODYELSES WORRIES!!!

YOU GOT US INTO IT LETS SEE YOU HELP GET US OUT OF IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ITS TIME WE STAND UP & BE AMERICANS,PROUD AMERICANS,BEING FREE NEVER CAME CHEAP OR FREE,HOPEFULLY WHEN THINGS GET SERIOUS WE WON'T TRY & FIGHT A WAR LIKE WE'VE FOUGHT THE LAST FEW!!!

I couldn't agree more Bob. There are two ways to get out of this quagmire. The way we are fighting now isn't working so start leveling or pull out. Just pick one. Is that what a lib would say???

"start leveling or pull out".

First off if we level the country that means we are responsible for the reconstruction of what we level.

Secondly it is not a quamire unless you think the ability to move, shoot and communicate at will a quagmire. Did you watch the testimony by General Abizaid yesterday? Of course you know more then a General with 33 years in service and combat experience.

There is a third solution: Turn more and more over to the Iraqi's to handle themselves, Move American troops into AnBar Province and more into to Baghdad until they are both secure.

Then redeploy as the Dems say. Strategic Redeployment to the periphery.

It is idiotic to say level the country or to use Nuclear weapons or get out immediately.

Nemont

Whatever works. Just do it for God's sake. If the military thinks it will work then great. Ain't it fun being an armchair General???

>Whatever works. Just do it
>for God's sake. If
>the military thinks it will
>work then great. Ain't
>it fun being an armchair
>General???

Not when I have friends and family members over there doing the grunt work and every idiot over here with a cable connection to CNN "knows" how to fix the problem of Iraq.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-06 AT 03:18PM (MST)[p]I already lost a family member over there and can't stand to see the number of casualties climb. I am anxiously awaiting our next move. I just hope it's the right one. Do you have a problem with that Nemont? If we fixed Iraq today they would screw it up tomorrow. Hopefully I'm wrong. Maybe we should all shut up and let the pros handle it from here on out. What do you think?

First let me offer my sincere condolences on the loss of your loved one. I have had a buddy of mine get wounded and permanently disabled from an IED, wife and two young kids. A lifetime of not being to do every day things with them. I pray everyday that the next casualty isn't my bro in law or my brother.

It does greatly affect me the sacrifice these young men and women are making.

I still don't believe that leveling the country or pulling out right now is the answer.

Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Nemont

I myself found it to be a little funny how the military leaders are basically saying "Stay the Course" to be successful in Iraq.

If just for one time our country would show the world a united front instead of playing politics. I wonder????

Woodruff,
No I've been with real estate brokers all day, selling some more land before capitol gains rates go up now that the dems are in. I wish I was joking but you have to take the bitter with the sweet as they say. as for the war it doesn't matter what we think we will be pulling out, probably slowly but what ever happens it will be better than stay the course. 27 years from now it would still be " we need more time"

Mr. President, I second what Bobcatbess has said. However I would like to add;

I applaud you for your concern to fight global terrorism. I think you are right on! However I think you underestimate the enemy! You are doing exactly what they want you to do, and that is spending a lot of money, sacrificing our soldiers, and dividing the Country. They are counting on you doing exactly what you are doing. And we will ultimately lose if you keep it up!

They hide among the innocent knowing full well we won't do anything to them. They are counting on that and their survival depends on it.

Well, Mr. President, a lot of innocent people are going to die in this war, make no mistake about that. The question is, are they going to be Americans or Muslums? You better make up your mind before they get nukes! They are getting stronger and more bold every day.

Eel

There are only two options to answer with your letter there, put pressure on Iran and the other questionable characters and work with the outcome or go BOBCAT and nuke them, we do not have the ability to win a ground war we know it and they know it. niether one of those are good options so again you have to wonder what made Iraq so important.

I'M REALLY DISAPOINTED!!!

I EXPECTED A REPLY FROM THE PRESIDENT BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

I EVEN ASKED NICELY!!!

WE NEED ANSWERS LITTLE GEORGE!!!

WE NEED THEM QUICK!!!

WE CAN NOT AFFORD YOUR BULL$HIT ANYMORE,WE NEVER COULD!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!!

RE: I'M REALLY DISAPOINTED!!!

I'M STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM LITTLE GEORGE!!!

CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME???

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D :D

RE: I'M REALLY DISAPOINTED!!!

I'm thinking Bush is sitting in the corner playing with his X-box and waiting for the dems to fix his mess. bringing in his dad's retired friends to mop up shows how desparate he is. with congress lost, the cost of the war after the next funding approval near 1/2 trillion dollars ( that's trillion with a " T " ) and Iraq in a civil war by most experts account we can't go on like this any longer. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for Bush, talk about your world going to peices.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom