Tripods

Call me. Lot's of variables, your height, standing or sitting. Mention MM and you get special pricing as well
Joel
516-217-1000

I like the Manfrotto/ brogen with a CR head and padded legs carries my spotter is a 80mm and I use a GunClaw shooting rest that holds a rifle on it also.
Buy several bases so you can put one on each optic's that you have so you don't have switch them out in the field when you take your Bino's and put on your Spotter.

outdoorsmans are hard to beat. super solid, light. and their system is nice to use. I have their panhead and i love it. they aren't cheap but they are amazing.

Just an update got the whole outdoorsman setup. And I couldn’t be happier with it. I’m not sure if it’s just coming from vortex 8x42 or what, but the Swarovski outdoorsman combo is legit!

I have noticed over many years that most of the time folks are comparing other optics to Swarovski and other tripods to Outdoorsman’s.

Whenever you notice that trend it speaks volumes.

You didn’t know that outdoorsmans and Swarovski had a inner connection? Have you seen the show Western Hunter???? There is a definite incentive for the outdoorsmans to sell there products with Swarovski! They also install the studs so of course they are going to put salesmen on this forum to sell their overpriced aluminum tripod legs and sloppy expensive fluid heads. It’s all about sells and scratching each other’s backs with perks!

Not familiar with the Tag Grab, would you lease elaborate? As a resident, I am particularly concerned.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom