Tripple Creek Hunts

jbendy

I'm looking into booking a guided rifle hunt for elk. Wondering if anyone has hunted or know anything good or bad about this outfitter. Thanks in advance.

He's a member here. I've messaged him a few times about hunting with him and he seems as genuine of a fella as you will find. I hope to one day be able to make it work for our schedules.

Hopefully he chimes in.

I waited for others to respond before I "chimed in." I'll be glad to help whether you hunt with us or choose another option. We don't take a lot of hunters, so starting early is important.

I will say that we don't take any general season elk hunters. We've taken 1 per year in there past, but I decided that is it an "iffy" hunt, so we are taking a break from general season elk. We were still 100% success on those, but last fall, we killed the only mature bull we saw on the ranch. There are better options for general elk elsewhere. I can help with those if needed.

Feel free to give me a call. I'll be around home and "hunkered down" through the cold weekend. Our phone is always on the Triple Creek website.

Thanks for asking.

Jim Freeburn
Triple Creek Hunts

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom