Tristate,wileywapati & PEAYDAY!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
All Three of them sitting at a Table Discussing Big Game Management & Big Game Revenue & How they'd all like to go on a Good $$$ Hunt!

Tristate says let's all 3 of us go in together on a Tag!

ww Says: I'm In!

PEAYDAY says: Of Course I'm in!

Tristate says:We'll all 3 Split the Cost equally 3 ways!

Then after we have the Tag in Possession We'll Draw Straws to see who gets to go Hunting!

PEAYDAY goes to the DWR to find out how much the Tag will Cost?

300,000.00 is the cost for the Coveted Utah PISSCUTTER Tag!

PEAYDAY says: We'll Take it!

So PEAYDAY Collects 100K from ww!

Then Collects 100K from Tristate!

PEAYDAY takes the 300K to the DWR!

DWR says We've decided to let you Guys have the Tag for a Hell of a Bargain for 250,000.00 Dollars instead of 300,000.00 Dollars!

PEAYDAY is Smilin on the way back when He gets to Thinking:

How the Hell am I gonna Spilt 50K Equally 3 ways?

Then PEAYDAY decides He'll give Himself, Tristate & ww 10K each & He'll keep the rest!

This made Each of them Paying 90K Each!

90K X 3 = 270K! (PEAYDAY Kept the other 20K!) = 290K!

Tristate & ww was Scratchin their Hard Heads trying to figure out where the other 10K went but ww just couldn't take his eyes off of PEAYDAYS back Pocket!:D:D:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

CAT'S Been in the Dew a bit early...

For that amount of cash I'd have a condo in
Playa Del Carmen and shoot quackers from a chair
on the beach..

You'd have to have Don haul in a corn flinger in for
TriTip or he'd just sit there with his thumb in his ass.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Close,

But THE DON would lobby the state for a free tag for the three of them, then sell it to the other two for $300k.

THE DON would then take his cut, a cut for $FW, then give the state $10k for habitat or wildlife but only with the understanding the the state rope of their area, and open it up to the rut for them.

TRI wouldn't get to shoot, mostly because no matter the weapon chosen, he would argue that its not the right one.

WW, well hell son I generally like your stuff so I ain't taking a shot at you today.

Finally, their the three of them would stand, trying to figure out how to get in a truck(THE DON hasn't ridden in anything other than a limo for years), TRI would be in tears because there isn't any corn flippers or camo hunting shacks.

Best part, all the photos of them with their thumbs in their backsides would still have mossbacks logo on them! Dude always profits regardless!!

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

And 10,000 wanna be average Joe's sit at home with their guns rusting away because they don't have $100K to spend.

Tri says "Too bad. It's the American way."

:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Do any of you jokers have a firm grasp of how many tags of any type were sold in the USA last year for at least $300,000?

How about how many were sold for at least $100,000?

No I sure don't. I generally worry about the ones I have a snowball chance of drawing.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Do any of you jokers have
>a firm grasp of how
>many tags of any type
>were sold in the USA
>last year for at least
>$300,000?
>
>How about how many were sold
>for at least $100,000?

Yeah we do...................

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-15 AT 09:25AM (MST)[p]The ideas of this seems to work other than Tri has no money. Tri is right about "you guys" not having a firm grasp on the concept. (As Tri tribates at the table with a firm grasp)

Well!

There's more to the Story!

PEAYDAY $aved 30K right off the Get-Go!

He makes another Visit with the DWR & They Refund Him 60K & He's Sittin Good & Doesn't Care Who gets the Tag & decides to let Tristate & ww Hash it out!

Tristate says it should go to the 'Most Deserving Sportsman'!

ww Says:Bull Butter,I'm in this Deal 20 GAWD-DAMNED Years & I am the Most Deserving Sportsman!

I'd take the tag and give it to BOBCAT JR.

He deserves it after putting up with your mangey
Behind for all these years!!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

LOL ww!

Where in the Hell’ is shady Wade Lemonade and Donny Triuamphant jr. in the above scenario???? Asking For a friend. Could possibly be a game changer of sorts.

If you want to "get it" do a search for those names and you can read past posts. Best way to get a sense of who they are

I'm scratching my head right now. Is this about Don Peay or is it about the stupid simple math joke that's been around forever.
About the math joke, you went off track when you say they all had spent 90k and Don kept 20k.
Not true, Don paid 70k and kept 30k, while giving 10k back to each of the other two , so they paid 90k each. Adding up to the 300k.
Pretty sneaky Don!

"This made Each of them Paying 90K Each!
90K X 3 = 270K! (PEAYDAY Kept the other 20K!) = 290K! "

You need to go backwards to $250K not forward to $300K.

After refunding $10K to each recipient, the coffer had $90K X 3 = $270K. The tag was bought for $250K, Leaving $20K left for Don. 270 minus 250 = 20.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom