Trophy Bighorns and Buck Hunts in Mexico

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Derick Lopez Outfitting has some hunt openings! Mule Deer, Coues Deer and Desert Sheep. If you've been wanting to hunt some trophy bucks and rams in Mexico, then contact Derick and see what he can do for you.

Desert Mule Deer Hunt:
6 full hunting days all inclusive, includes as well: Weapon license, hunting tag and hunting permit.
Available dates:
2-9 JANUARY 2022
9-16 JANUARY 2022
16-23 JANUARY 2022
23-30 JANAURY 2022

Coues Deer Hunt:
5 full hunting days all inclusive, includes as well: Weapon license, hunting tag and hunting permit.
Available dates:
2-9 JANUARY 2022
9-16 JANUARY 2022
16-23 JANUARY 2022
23-30 JANAURY 2022

Desert Sheep Hunt:
10 full hunting days, ask for price, different options available.

Derick Lopez Outfitting
Email or call Derick for pricing for various dates and options: [email protected]
CELL: +52.6621486930

Trophy Ram with Derick Lopez II.jpg
Big Muley with Derick Lopez II.JPG

Trophy Ram with Derick Lopez.jpg

Big Buck.jpg

Big Muley with Derick Lopez.JPG

Most likely because there are many dates, combo options, etc. that ultimately dictate the rate they can do. A guy booking multiple hunts may get a better rate than a guy booking just a single hunt.

If you’re seriously interested, give Dereck a call. He can probably answer your price questions quick, but he didn’t send all that to me.

Ok thanks
Why do some guys still “call for pricing”
It’s a old business model that doesn’t work much anymore.
I agree. I really hate digging for prices cause it seldomly ends up being something I can afford. lol.

I do think by not being locked into prices listed on their sites, gives them the freedom to adjust whenever they want.....gas goes up, their prices adjust,...lease prices go up, they adjust....etc cant blame them.

If you have to ask you can't afford it.
Not the case here. I can guarantee fullcry can afford the cost..... alot of Mexico sheep hunts range from 40 to 50k for roughly the same hunt/ram. Why pay the extra 10k? That's a add on mule deer or coues.

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom