Trophy Buck, Bull and Ram Hunts with White River Guide Service

Founder

Founder Since 1999
With 50 years of guiding experience, Wade Ovard and Mark Lane know what it takes to find and harvest big bucks, bulls and rams in Nevada. They also know how rare tags are and that when someone finally draws the tag, it needs to be a hunt with a memory to last a lifetime. If you're thinking that this is your year to score on that mule deer, elk or ram tag, then reach out to Wade or Mark and see how they might be able to help you out.
They also have access to landowner tags for those of you who choose to go that route.

Visit White River Guide Services

1615573699875.jpg

1615573727018.jpg

1615573750417.jpg

1615573764337.jpg

1615573784736.jpg

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
I've known Mark for years and he's as solid as they come. His family ranch is in Central Nevada and he knows that country!!

Deer

Does he guide all Nevada or just certain units? I assume its on the utah border but the site dont say.

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
I'm not sure how far out he hunts, but definitely that Ely area. As I remember, he knows quite a few units.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Hunts & Tags Classifieds

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep, grouse, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote hunts.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Top Bottom