TROPHY MULE DEER GUIDE RECOMMENDATION

Sigfall00

Can any of you great Americans recommend some trophy mule deer outfitters? I’m obviously looking to hunt in 2022. No preference points. Looking to spend some serious money and don’t want to get burned.
Thanks

Last edited:
Old Mexico Hunt Co in Sonora. Spencer Bratt out of Utah is the main owner. I believe they killed 12 or 13 bucks over 200” this last season. I hunted with him and killed a high 170’s management 3 point, but my buddy and his dad have killed a handful of 200” deer with him and hunt with him every year. You can PM me for his info if you’re interested.

Understood. I probably should have said I don't have Antelope Island money
$10K-$12K
I would prefer to stay in the U.S.
I would look into the eastern plains of Colorado, or some cwmu's in utah. I don't have any specific ones to check out but that should give you a decent start. But also I would really look into a Sonora Mexico hunt as well.

Still killing good bucks at the Jicarilla but minimum 200 inch gross bucks are squeaking in and scoring with extra points to sneak into the 200 inch minimum class! They take one brute every so often but not like it used to be!

I’m sure Bruce from grandstand can get it done as well. Big buck take big bucks in Nevada and everywhere else that you don’t draw a tag.

404381C0-12DE-4B80-B3AF-A1F82A97753F.jpeg
9A0124AF-D33F-47A4-85E1-6790AF4E5415.png
617EC293-9801-4A84-B40F-AD9F4B3C08C3.jpeg
All public land mule deer in Nevada.

what kind of inches are you looking for ? obviously 200"+ utah has many bucks on general units in the high 200-220 i know of 2 only i cant draw a tag in utah

I have hunted all those places mentioned. 0/10 on 200s.

3 190s
4 180s
3 no kills

Sonora 0/2. Screwed over twice. Beware of that place. Alberta home of the 180. Good quality. But best opportunity with a bow. Hunted Colorado mtns alot. Difficult. Seen 1 big one. Eastern CO i have not tried. New Mexico is a waste of time for less than 30k and archery.

Lasty
10-12k in Mule Deer worls sadly is entry level. I have given up on "Trophy Deer". Dont get me wrong. I will still hunt every year. And if someone had a grear hunt Id go. But dreaming of a Trophy Deer hunt is exactly that. A Dream.

Now my budy that drops 40k+ a hunt. He does find a Trophy Hunt each year. But hes in a world few can afford.

Old Mexico Hunt Co in Sonora. Spencer Bratt out of Utah is the main owner. I believe they killed 12 or 13 bucks over 200” this last season. I hunted with him and killed a high 170’s management 3 point, but my buddy and his dad have killed a handful of 200” deer with him and hunt with him every year. You can PM me for his info if you’re interested.
Could I get Spencer’s contact info from you. Thanks for the help. Troy. [email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom