Trophy road hunters

Climp19

Pulled up to the parking lot at about 6:30 with about twelve other trucks and hopes dropped like an extremely heavy object dropping. Then Shoot2wound took point on the trail with Smoke Pole Johnston aka the Mentor and Ram Rod Ricky pulling up the rear. As we went up the trail as normal Shoot2wound ripped cheek as we summited and at about 7:20 there he was. The monster 2x3, Shoot2wound's nemesis was about 1202 yards to the NW . Shoot2wound took his rifle and Ram Rod and made haste to the far ridge as the Mentor walked them in over the cell phone. They walked over a small rise and there he was and young Shoot2wound took care of the rest making the shot from 483 yards. We got up to him and he was bigger then we thought we had originally field judged him at 93 inches but this 2x3 scorred out at 114 12/16 inches. What a monster! The pack out was no easy task we had to make two trips up and over the 2.46 mile trail to pack the buck out. The off season training and protein shakes really paid off. Ram Rod pulled out a whole half. When we got to the parking lot Scent Bag Jos? was there to congratulate Shoot2wound. We packed in the back of the hunting Audi and were home by 4:15. Great hunt great buck.
3853120171021084033.jpg
2747320171021115237.jpg
9624120171021084025.jpg

Finally, someone giving an honest deer hunting report! Very rare indeed. LOL

Well done, by the way.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

Dude needs to shave that sh!t....you're either a man or a woman! Tell him to pick a side.

Congrats on the monster. He's a good buck and you got meat in the freezer.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

That has to be one of the most stupid posts i ever read. either it was in fun but if that was a legit post you are a duche bag.

wow looks like we do sh!t north of the 49th a bit different when we go for a rip bud. thats a crap post I don't care who ya are. boys you all share a set of nuts and a tongue, get real I bet you got a hand full of names for your own horn when your playing a little one on one couch hockey, And whats up with that treasure trail, looks like a 12 year old dutch girl? Sally next time you post up something pump the breaks and think about what some one else would like to read!
Nice little buck btw he'll be tasty, congrats!

Don't die dreaming
DIE TRYING!

Nice buck what type of training and protein shakes can you recommend to a new big game hunter. I'm still looking to bag my first deer,elk and moose LOL.

"We don't have a gun problem we have prescription drug problem."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom