Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Cooper STT pro

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • other

Votes: 26 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

utarchery

im looking to buy some tires soon, my question is what are the best truck tires for 10000+ offroad miles per year without trouble/flats. looking for something quiet on the highway but great offroad. snow/ mud/ sharp rocks/ icy highway roads

The ST Maxx is a great tire. Especially if snow and ice are part of your driving. Get them siped. mtmuley

Thinking hard about them, I currently have the STT pro and they’ve been good. They are loud as hell and they suck on icy roads but no flats

+1 on the ST Maxx. I’m about half way through my 2nd set and really like them. Not too aggressive but not bad. Not real quiet but decent. Not great on ice but good as any AT I’ve ran. Real durable. Ran the first set 25k with more than half those miles towing heavy. Until I find something I think is good enough to try, I won’t change.

Hey guys I ran across a website that has a ton of tire brands
check it out
Simpletire.com they have a set of Achilles Desert Hawk X-MT 35x12.50x35 10 ply E for $218.97 a piece with free shipping. Now I’m a BF Goodrich man but if I need a set of mudders and can live with a set that your only going to get 25-30k this might be an option. $875.88 with free shipping. I think I’m going to try them. For all you vets they offer a Military discount also!

A23B4ADA-8EC9-4191-AB54-0E26F7EB3E8F.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve had good luck with Goodyear MTR’s and Duratracs. Gotten 50k to 60k with both. I’ve also had good luck with Toyo AT’s and gotten similar wear with them. They’re a bit quieter on the hiway but still do well in snow and ice.

Goodyear has been in the news lately. I've never used them and won't now for sure. mtmuley
Yeah, that news came out after I purchased my newest set. 37-12.50-17 on my Super Duty. I get about 35-40k on a set. Also run them on my 4Runner. 285/75R17. Had them for 35k, and still at least half tread. Probably 10k of that is dirt.
But you can't deny they work well.

20200829_121111.jpg

I run Cooper Maxx on my work trucks. About 75% highway, 25% dirt/mountain roads. They last 35-42k on a 3/4 ton Ram diesel, and a lot of towing. They are pretty good in dirt, OK in mud/snow. Decent on highway.

+1 for the Big O Bigfoot. I’m on my 3rd set and line them. I used to run the Nitto’s Terra Grapplers but they were too hard and not good on wet roads.

Yeah, that news came out after I purchased my newest set. 37-12.50-17 on my Super Duty. I get about 35-40k on a set. Also run them on my 4Runner. 285/75R17. Had them for 35k, and still at least half tread. Probably 10k of that is dirt.
But you can't deny they work well.

View attachment 12303

I run Cooper Maxx on my work trucks. About 75% highway, 25% dirt/mountain roads. They last 35-42k on a 3/4 ton Ram diesel, and a lot of towing. They are pretty good in dirt, OK in mud/snow. Decent on highway.
Good looking ride!

After a lot of research and contemplation, I come to the conclusion that the Cooper ST MAXX and the BFG AT KO2 are pretty comparable. That being said, I've decided to go with the Coopers. I like the more aggressive pattern and I think they will be better for my use and application. They aren't an AT but not a MT either. Thanks for all of your input and happy hunting!!

All I know is i live in oilfield country. All the pumpers that drive dirt roads everyday of the year say the Tokyo’s are the best for no cuts or flat tires. They say they get more miles out of them than the other ones..

Tokyo's or Hankooks. Thats the oil field and mines around here.

I have a set of Dick Cepeks (bridgestone I think?) that seem to be wearing well. Bridgestones have only lasted me 20k before, so I'm still skeptical.

I used to drive BFG but have found I get better performance with Hancook Dynapro AT2. Better ride and longer lasting.

Nitto Ridge Grappler.... Hybrid tire between a AT and a mud. I ordered em for my truck 3 days ago... cant wait. Good reviews!

I just ordered some thunderer m/t's for my truck. They're on sale right now and have good reviews. So we'll see how much I like them. Have the goodyear wrangler's on the truck right now and it's been a good tire so far.

I just bought the At3 Coopers and they are the bomb they drive quiet great traction and have a great sidewall that grabs

Happy so far

im looking to buy some tires soon, my question is what are the best truck tires for 10000+ offroad miles per year without trouble/flats. looking for something quiet on the highway but great offroad. snow/ mud/ sharp rocks/ icy highway roads
If you have a Les Schwab tire go get a set of their New Back Country tires . I ran Toyo's for years on my Duramax never got over 32000 on them, I have close to 20000 on this set of Backcountry's & they look nearly new. Handle snow ice mud sand like a champ !!! OH & I have yet to have a flat did have a low tire due to running over a screw !!

If you have a Les Schwab tire go get a set of their New Back Country tires . I ran Toyo's for years on my Duramax never got over 32000 on them, I have close to 20000 on this set of Backcountry's & they look nearly new. Handle snow ice mud sand like a champ !!! OH & I have yet to have a flat did have a low tire due to running over a screw !!
do you have a picture of them? who makes them?

Hey sorry I dont have a pic They are made Exclusively for Les Schwab tire !! Google Les Schwab & see if they have a store near you, you can also do the same with their BC tire I think it also has a 45000 mile warranty

I’m currently running Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires on my Super Duty. Ran two sets of Cooper ST Maxx before these. With the Cooper’s I could get 50k-55k out of them. The first 1k-2k miles on them felt like my truck was “skating” when changing lanes on the freeway. Only had one flat on the second set. I only have 12k on the Baja Boss’, so we’ll see how they do. Love em’ so far. Good ride and quiet.
IMG_5491.png

I got rid of the tundra from the original post and bought a Tacoma. I downsized, I didn’t need two “full” size trucks so now I’m looking at tires for the Tacoma.

Nitto ridge grapplers all day. Have 20,000 miles on a set of 35x12.50-20's on my 1 ton powerstroke and can't hardly see any wear yet. They do good everywhere I've taken them and they are quiet on the highway.

I have KO2s on my F350 and Ranger and they're okay. I've had a few flats and they're pretty good off-road but not good in rain and packed ice.

I feel like the Duratrac on my Super Duty had better traction, but were louder and wore faster. I previously had Duratrac on a midsize truck and they were fantastic if you're going for an off-road pickup. I think the compound is just too soft for a full size truck.

I put Falken Wildpeak AT3W on my wife's Bronco and have loved them. I'd definitely consider them on my Ranger for next time.

Last edited:
Have a Les S. 5 minutes from the house and when he said ‘the Back Country is a 10 ply’ I said throw them on. I’ll try them.

Always had KO2s and never an issue.

I'm still full in on the BFG KM3 mudders. I got 56k miles on mine and they were rode hard and put away wet for over 10k miles of dirt and rocks a year in there. Not one single flat in three years with them. They still had a bit of tread left.

They haven't been making the size KM3 that fit my truck lately and had to go to some Nitto Ridge Grapplers. They have lasted well, but don't perform in any condition as well. Plus I've had two punctures that required new tires with the nitto's.

Anyway there's an update from the last poll.

Cheers, Pete

I can second the Les Schwab Backcountry All Terrain tire. I have over 40,000 miles on them and the look barely used. I live in Elko NV and it seems I have to click my Tacoma into 4WD frequently. They will be my next tire.

40K & Barely Used?

Sounds Like A LifeTime Tire To Me?

I can second the Les Schwab Backcountry All Terrain tire. I have over 40,000 miles on them and the look barely used. I live in Elko NV and it seems I have to click my Tacoma into 4WD frequently. They will be my next tire.

I switched from store brand tires to the BFG AT KO2 many years ago and never went back, except for the worthless tires that came with my new 2020 Tundra. The store brands have a nice-sounding guarantee but that is of little comfort when you are fixing flat tires in the backcountry. At that point you probably don’t have another spare so you either drive 100 miles to find a shop that honors the guarantee on your store brand tire or take your chances that you don’t get another flat. I have never had a problem with the BFG AT KO2 and I will not hesitate to pay a little more for a tire like this.

Goodyear is always a good bet.

I've been running the Toyo AT-III on a half dozen rigs for several years and I like them. and they're made in the US.

I bought a new Tacoma last year and it had Goodyear Wrangler tires. Those tires had to be the worst tires that I have ever had. As they were worthless after less than a year of use, I put some snow tires on the truck.
I have liked the Toyos. I have them on my F-350 and they are great.

I think I have had just about every tire mentioned here. None - Zero have held up. Every single one of those has had flats on a routine basis. I guide hunters in 5 months over a wide area. And scout months before that.

I keep 2 pickups. One is for the road and mild scouting, but not real hunting. One is for hunting and off-road stuff. Don't expect good off road tires to be quiet or get good mileage. You'll have to decide what's important. (I actually have 3 pickups but one is a 1946 Jeep Willys, and it is not used much. )

About 6-8 years ago I switched to Kenda Klever tires. I get the mud grip ones. I don't remember the specific name. If you look, you'll see the aggressive tread. I drive a lot of rocky, nasty roads and do a lot of driving in snow with those buggers. I haven't had a single flat yet with them. None.

With some of those other tires, I had as many as three flats in a single day. Rocks, mahogany shooting through sidewalls, log/limb punctures, yucca, giant cactus. (And of course nails or screws, etc) All of those things gave me flats with other tires. Treads, sidewalls, you name it.

Knock on wood. I have not had a single flat with those Kenda tires. They are the best for rough country. They won't help your mileage and they make noise, but at least you're not changing tires in the dark on a steep slope or some other nightmarish spot.

I have to order mine online. They might have a warranty, but it is probably voided when my local guy mounts and balances them. As far as I know, there's no dealer in our area and I don't care. I"ll keep getting them as long as they are available. Best hunting tires I have ever used.

I had a set of those one of them had the whole tread portion separated going down the road, and damaged/bent the quarter panel and rear bumper.

For all the rocks in the Southwest, I like the BFG K02. Tire Sidewall protection on the front end of a heavier 2500 or 3500 diesel is a whole different perspective than sidewall protection for a light half ton.

I had a set of those one of them had the whole tread portion separated going down the road, and damaged/bent the quarter panel and rear bumper.
I have them on both my 2500's 1st set on my 07 have right at 38000 miles I have never had a flat have had to have a couple of nails or screws removed . My 16 has around 25000 they look like they were just put on ! And again not a single flat or issue with them either and they have thousands of miles on rocky terrain mud & snow .. Both are constantly pulling camper horse trailer or jet boat. Over the last 25 years I have had Coopers &Toyo's on most of my trucks & at 30000 miles they are worn out . I will NEVER own another set of either !!!

Can Somebody Post All The Tire Manufactures & Where They Are Currently Made?

Not Where They USE TO BE MADE!

Where They Are Made Today!

I have KO2s on my F350 and Ranger and they're okay. I've had a few flats and they're pretty good off-road but not good in rain and packed ice.

I feel like the Duratrac on my Super Duty had better traction, but were louder and wore faster. I previously had Duratrac on a midsize truck and they were fantastic if you're going for an off-road pickup. I think the compound is just too soft for a full size truck.

I put Falken Wildpeak AT3W on my wife's Bronco and have loved them. I'd definitely consider them on my Ranger for next time.

Second the Falkens. Last longer than the KO2s. Also, they wrap up the sidewall higher than most manufacturers and the sidewalls seem much more durable than any others I have used. I get about 50k miles from them on my 2500 ram megacab.

Les Schwab is based in my hometown, Les was a personal friend I respected him a lot. but once they cut ties with Toyo and made low quality low price tires their flagship tire I haven't bought a set since. even the employees say they wouldn't buy them if they didn't get a discount.

Tires are made everywhere and you can't necessarily go by that alone. and you can't say you get what you pay for because outfits like Schwab put a 100% markup on crap and compete with name band tires. so you pretty much have to rely on reviews where you can find them.

I will say I put a set of Dick Cepek's on a work pickup and they've been excellent tires. they were pretty cheap too. made by Cooper I think.

I had good luck with Goodyear Wrangler on a few trucks. My first F150 had the original Wranglers from when it was brand new and I kept them for 88,000 miles. They were due long before that, but I didn’t get around to replacing them. When I put the new ones, it felt like a new truck. I always went with Wranglers for it until I got rid of the truck. I had a set on my F250 for 7 years, about 50,000 miles and they held up good. I had them replaced and noticed that Goodyear was a China tire.

I now have Trailfinder that are a Discount Tire brand on my half ton and they seem to do well. I have Falkens on the F250 and they seem to be ok for now.

77A08D92-525F-4C52-8B97-1368D7D2BC7F.jpeg

Can Somebody Post All The Tire Manufactures & Where They Are Currently Made?

Not Where They USE TO BE MADE!

Where They Are Made Today!

I think some Nitto are/were made overseas but I could be wrong

Toyo AT2's here. Bought my truck at 28K. Rotate on every oil change. Just turned 95K, still have a year left on them. Quiet, great in mud, I will not buy another tire except maybe the AT3.

JUDAS Coues!

I Just OOZED DEW All Over Everything!:D

88,000 Huh?

You Got A Picture Of Them Tires At 88K?

Never mind!

You Can't Take A Picture Of Air!:D:D:D

I'll Bet It Felt Like A New Truck When You Got New tires,I Can Only Imagine The Traction You Had At 88K!:D

Evident-ally Other People Get Good GoodYears,Just Not Me!

The Bad Thing About Ordering A New Truck,You Have NO Choice!

And Guess What I've Always Ended Up With?

Yup!

JUNK GOODYEARS!

I had good luck with Goodyear Wrangler on a few trucks. My first F150 had the original Wranglers from when it was brand new and I kept them for 88,000 miles. They were due long before that, but I didn’t get around to replacing them. When I put the new ones, it felt like a new truck. I always went with Wranglers for it until I got rid of the truck. I had a set on my F250 for 7 years, about 50,000 miles and they held up good. I had them replaced and noticed that Goodyear was a China tire.

I now have Trailfinder that are a Discount Tire brand on my half ton and they seem to do well. I have Falkens on the F250 and they seem to be ok for now.

View attachment 133510

I Found A List!

I Don't Know If It Covers All Tires?

List of tire companies​

The USA Should Be Ashamed Letting GOODYEAR Making Such JUNK Tires With The Exceptions Of coues Goodyear Tires!:D

This is a list of all the tire companies.
Tire Manufacturers and Companies hide

CompanyCountryFound.Brands
Aeolus[1]
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China
1965Aeolus
Apollo Tyres
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
1972Apollo,[2] Apollo Tyres South Africa[a], Bearway,[3] Kaizen, Maloya, Regal, Vredestein
Birla Tyres
India
1991Birla Tyre[4]
Belshina
23px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png
Belarus
1965Belshina[5]
Bridgestone
23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
Japan
1931Bridgestone,[6][7][8] Firestone, Fuzion, Seiberling (Latin America), Uniroyal (Australia), Dayton, Supercat (Australia and New Zealand), Fireforce (South Africa)
Bridges Sabanci
23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey
1974Bridgestone (Europe and Middle East), Lassa
Carlisle
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
USA
1917Carlisle Transportation Products[9]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tire_companies#cite_note-12

[TR]
[TD]Casumina[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png
Vietnam[/TD]
[TD]1976[/TD]
[TD]Casumina,[11] Euromina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CEAT Ltd[/TD]
[TD]
India[/TD]
[TD]1924[/TD]
[TD]CEAT[12][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cheng Shin Rubber[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png
Taiwan[/TD]
[TD]1967[/TD]
[TD]Cheng Shin, Maxxis,[13] CST,Presa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Continental AG[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany[/TD]
[TD]1871[/TD]
[TD]Continental,[14][15] Barum, Euzkadi, General Tire, Gislaved, Mabor, Matador, Minerva(Belgium), Point S, [16] Semperit, Sime Tyres, Viking, Uniroyal (Europe), Sportiva, Ameri*Steel, ContiRe, ContiTread, Hoosier Racing Tire[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cooper Tires[17][18][/TD]
[TD]
USA[/TD]
[TD]1914[/TD]
[TD]Avon, Cooper, Dean, Eldorado, Mastercraft, Mentor[c], Starfire, Definity, Roadmaster, Mickey Thompson, Dick Cepek, Chengshan, Austone, Fortune, Hercules[d], Ironman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Deestone[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
Thailand[/TD]
[TD]1977[/TD]
[TD]Deestone,[19] Thunderer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Diamond Tyres Ltd[20][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan[/TD]
[TD]1968[/TD]
[TD]Diamond Group of Industries[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DMACK[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
UK[/TD]
[TD]2008[/TD]
[TD]DMACK[21][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Federal Corporation[/TD]
[TD]
Taiwan[/TD]
[TD]1954[/TD]
[TD]Federal,[22] Hero, Atturo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]General Tyre Pakistan[/TD]
[TD]
Pakistan[/TD]
[TD]1963[/TD]
[TD]General[23][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Giti[24][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png
Indonesia[/TD]
[TD]1951[/TD]
[TD]Giti Tire,[25] GT Radial,[26] Primewell,[27][28] Runway, Dextero, Hualin, Greatwall, Roadpro[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Goodyear[29][/TD]
[TD]
USA[/TD]
[TD]1898[/TD]
[TD]Dębica (Poland),[30] Douglas, Dunlop (North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand), Fierce, Fulda, Goodyear, Kelly, Sava (Slovenia), Pneumant Tires (Pneumant Reifen GmbH)[31][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hangzhou Zhongce[/TD]
[TD]
China[/TD]
[TD]1958[/TD]
[TD]Chaoyang, CYT, Goodride, Westlake, Yartu[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hankook Tire[32][33][34][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
South Korea[/TD]
[TD]1941[/TD]
[TD]Aurora, Hankook, Kingstar, Laufenn[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shandong Hengfeng Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd.[35][/TD]
[TD]
China[/TD]
[TD]1995[/TD]
[TD]Cachland, Deruibo, Hifly, Mirage, Onyx, Ovation, Sunfull, Wosen[36][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hoosier Racing Tire[37][/TD]
[TD]
USA[/TD]
[TD]1957[/TD]
[TD]Hoosier[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hutchinson SNC[38][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France[/TD]
[TD]1957[/TD]
[TD]Hutchinson Tires[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Inoue Rubber Co., Ltd.[39][/TD]
[TD]
Japan[/TD]
[TD]1926[/TD]
[TD]IRC Tires[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kelani Tyres[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Sri_Lanka.svg.png
Sri Lanka[/TD]
[TD]1990[/TD]
[TD]CEAT[40][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kenda Rubber[41][/TD]
[TD]
Taiwan[/TD]
[TD]1962[/TD]
[TD]Kenda, Kenda radial[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Kumho Tires[42][43][/TD]
[TD]
South Korea[/TD]
[TD]1960[/TD]
[TD]Admiral, Marshal, Kumho, Zetum, Trailfinder[44][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Madras Rubber Factory[45][/TD]
[TD]
India[/TD]
[TD]1946[/TD]
[TD]MRF Tyres[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Michelin Group[46][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France[/TD]
[TD]1889[/TD]
[TD]BFGoodrich,[47] Kleber,[48] Kormoran (Poland), Michelin, Orium, Riken,[49] Taurus (Hungary), Uniroyal (North America), Tigar Tyres, Strial, Sebring, Stomil Olsztyn (Poland), Camso,[50][51] Solideal,[52] Achilles,[53] Corsa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nankang Rubber[54][55][/TD]
[TD]
Taiwan[/TD]
[TD]1959[/TD]
[TD]Nankang, Sonar, Star Performer TNG, MileStar, Provato, GeoStar[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nexen Tire[56][57][58][/TD]
[TD]
South Korea[/TD]
[TD]1942[/TD]
[TD]Nexen, Roadstone, Capitol (joint venture), Lexani[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nokian Tyres[59][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
Finland[/TD]
[TD]1898[/TD]
[TD]Nokian, Nordman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Omni United[60][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png
Singapore[/TD]
[TD]2003[/TD]
[TD]Radar Tires, Goodride(tires), Corsa (tires), Achilles (tires), RoadLux (tires), Patriot (tires)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Panasonic[/TD]
[TD]
Japan[/TD]
[TD]1953[/TD]
[TD]Panaracer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Panther Tyres Ltd.[61][/TD]
[TD]
Pakistan[/TD]
[TD]1983[62][/TD]
[TD]Panther Tyres, Panther Tubes, Panther Lubricants, Panther Auto Parts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Petlas[/TD]
[TD]
Turkey[/TD]
[TD]1976[/TD]
[TD]Petlas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pirelli[63][64][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Italy[/TD]
[TD]1872[/TD]
[TD]Agom, Courier, Metzeler, Pirelli, Formula[65][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ralf Bohle GmbH[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany[/TD]
[TD]1922[/TD]
[TD]Schwalbe, Impac[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Rupsha Tyres Ltd[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Bangladesh[/TD]
[TD]1991[/TD]
[TD]Rupsha Asia, Tajwer, Barud[66][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd.[67][/TD]
[TD]
China[/TD]
[TD]1975[/TD]
[TD]Linglong, GREEN MAX, LEAO, ATLAS, INFINITY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nabil Agah Ltd[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_the_Taliban.svg.png
Afghanistan[/TD]
[TD]2004[/TD]
[TD]Tootax[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shanghai Huayi[68][/TD]
[TD]
China[/TD]
[TD]1996[69][/TD]
[TD]Double Coin (Warrior)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Starco[70][/TD]
[TD]
20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark[/TD]
[TD]1962[/TD]
[TD]Tusker[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stomil-Poznań[71][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
Poland[/TD]
[TD]1928[/TD]
[TD]Stomil[e][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sumitomo Rubber[72][73][/TD]
[TD]
Japan[/TD]
[TD]1909[/TD]
[TD]Blacklion Tires (USA), Dunlop (Japan, Latin America, Asia and Africa), Falken,[74] Goodyear (Japan), Sumitomo, Multi-Mile, Sigma, Cordovan, Vanderbilt, Ohtsu Archived 2018-11-10 at the Wayback Machine, Solar[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Titan Tire Corporation[75][/TD]
[TD]
USA[/TD]
[TD]1993[/TD]
[TD]Goodyear (farm tires), Titan, Continental (OTR only)[76][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tigar Tyres[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png
Serbia[/TD]
[TD]2002[/TD]
[TD]Tigar[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Toyo Tire & Rubber[77][/TD]
[TD]
Japan[/TD]
[TD]1945[/TD]
[TD]Nitto, Silverstone, Toyo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Trayal Corporation[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png
Serbia[/TD]
[TD]1955[/TD]
[TD]Trayal (farm tires)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Triangle Group[78][/TD]
[TD]
China[/TD]
[TD]1976[/TD]
[TD]Triangle, Diamondback[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TVS Srichakra Ltd.[79][/TD]
[TD]
India[/TD]
[TD]1982[/TD]
[TD]TVS Tyres, TVS Eurogrip[80][non-primary source needed][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Viking[81][non-primary source needed][/TD]
[TD]
21px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway[/TD]
[TD]1931[/TD]
[TD]Viking[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vittoria[/TD]
[TD]
Italy[/TD]
[TD]1953[/TD]
[TD]Vittoria, Geax[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vogue Tyre and Rubber[/TD]
[TD]
USA[/TD]
[TD]1914[/TD]
[TD]Vogue[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Waterfall Tires[/TD]
[TD]
Turkey[/TD]
[TD]2000[/TD]
[TD]Waterfall[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Yokohama Rubber[82][non-primary source needed][/TD]
[TD]
Japan[/TD]
[TD]1917[/TD]
[TD]Yokohama, Advan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Yokohama Off-Highway (Part of Yokohama Rubber)[/TD]
[TD]
India[/TD]
[TD]2016[/TD]
[TD]Alliance,[83] Galaxy, Primex[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Yokohama TWS (Part of Yokohama Rubber)[84][85][/TD]
[TD]
Italy[/TD]
[TD]2023[/TD]
[TD]Trelleborg, Cultor , Mitas (produced Continental Ag Tires from 2004 to 2014,[86] Maximo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]YHI Group[/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png
Singapore[/TD]
[TD]1948[/TD]
[TD]Neuton[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Zenises[87][non-primary source needed][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
UK[/TD]
[TD]2014[/TD]
[TD]Z Tyres, T Tyres, Westlake, Triangle, iLink, Kapsen, Ardent[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tomket Tires[88][non-primary source needed][/TD]
[TD]
23px-Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg.png
Czech Republic[/TD]
[TD]1997[/TD]
[TD]Tomket (Czech brand of low category is made in China)[/TD]
[/TR]

Notes​

JUDAS Coues!

I Just OOZED DEW All Over Everything!:D

88,000 Huh?

You Got A Picture Of Them Tires At 88K?

Never mind!

You Can't Take A Picture Of Air!:D:D:D

I'll Bet It Felt Like A New Truck When You Got New tires,I Can Only Imagine The Traction You Had At 88K!:D

Evident-ally Other People Get Good GoodYears,Just Not Me!

The Bad Thing About Ordering A New Truck,You Have NO Choice!

And Guess What I've Always Ended Up With?

Yup!

JUNK GOODYEARS!

I bought the truck new in 03 and I was a young, dumb guy. Payments were a little less than 500 a month. I was going to the community college 90 miles away at the time and a lot of those miles were highway and the miles were straight and smooth and I always rotated them. I finished up and got a good job where I was making some dough and could slowly afford things.

I think I’m done with Goodyear, but can’t deny they were good to me even if they had the China label on them. I love Michelin, but have had some bad tires from them as well. I think they are good for Passenger but not Light Truck tires. Cooper were good in the past and I will most likely consider them in the future. My small town has a place that sells them.

The GOODYEARS On The List I Posted Are Claiming USA?

I Guess That Could Change Back & Forth?

I bought the truck new in 03 and I was a young, dumb guy. Payments were a little less than 500 a month. I was going to the community college 90 miles away at the time and a lot of those miles were highway and the miles were straight and smooth and I always rotated them. I finished up and got a good job where I was making some dough and could slowly afford things.

I think I’m done with Goodyear, but can’t deny they were good to me even if they had the China label on them. I love Michelin, but have had some bad tires from them as well. I think they are good for Passenger but not Light Truck tires. Cooper were good in the past and I will most likely consider them in the future. My small town has a place that sells them.

I love the Cooper STT Pro myself. But yes after two rotations back and forth and I sell them for $400 or whatever because they get loud, but when you need them your glad you have them.

You Ever Get 88K Out Of A Set mt?

I Haven't!

Best I Think I Ever Got Was 50K On A Work Truck That Weighs 12K!

Bought The Exact Same Tires After That & They Wore Good But Not As Good!

Mileage is bottom of the list for me where tires are concerned. I like to get where I am going no surprises. mtmuley

Again, the brand has little to do with where they're made. Goodyear has factories all over the world because they're a world company. the Goodyears tires on my wife's Ford were made in China and the ones on my TRX are made in the US. Toyo makes tires in the US and in Japan. until you look on the sidewall you won't know.

Falken is made all over the world, so is Michelin.

I generally buy America if I have the chance, but on tires I buy by the brand because it's the tire spec that matters .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom