truglo sight

A

azhunter79

i recently bought a truglo sight that has a built in little light on the outside of the sight that sends a small blue light on the pins to help brighten them up a little. i have yet to put it on and have yet to use it, but after being in the woods archery season and sitting under a tree, i realized it was legal shooting light but would be unable to see my pins if something came by. either because of the shadows of the trees, or cloudyness etc. has anyone here used this product? what kind of reviews can i get? by the way it was discounted big time at walmart if anyone wants one of their own.
az79

check the regs. I know we can't have any light or anything electronic to light up sight pins here in ND.

If your worried about seeing your sight pins, upgrade your sight to a Montana Black Gold, Spot-Hogg, or the Tru-Glo sight with Tritium pins.

I have never had a problem seeing my sight pins in cloudy days or in shadows. Actually, I can see my pins well after dusk. What gets difficult is sighting the target through the peep.

Smalls

ill have to look into that and make sure its legal, i dont want to get busted. my yellow and green pin were ok, they coulda been better (im sure my eye sight could be better as well) but my red pin was all but invisible at certain times and conditions. id really like to use this new sight, it deffinetely brightens my pins for me, and it only cost 7.50 on clearance. you brought up a good point though, even with the very small low light that it makes, i wonder if till make it harder to actually see the target?
az79

I curently use the tru glow sight it is a very good sight and it is legal in utah. It is unbeleavable how well this sight works in low light it is the best. Good price to i wish i would have found that sight for that much.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom