Trying to find 30 cal bullets

You'll need to up your game in 2021. I have 6 tabs open in my web browser at all times; one is ammoseek with appropriate parameters set, the others are set with the appropriate search parameters for the bullet I was after. After I set up those tabs I saved my browser settings to always open with those tabs set. I check multiple times/day and after a month, bullets hit two suppliers and I bought what I needed to last me several years.
For your ballistic tips I would also set a browser to open on Noslers Shootersproshop dot com where they sell blems. I bought a pile of brass there over the last cpl weeks and that caliber still hasn't showed up at any retailer.

They aren't your ballistic tips, but check out hammerbullets.com. Lots of 30 cal available and these bullets flat out get the job done. Just make sure your barrel has the appropriate twist rate and they will shoot lights out.

You'll need to up your game in 2021. I have 6 tabs open in my web browser at all times; one is ammoseek with appropriate parameters set, the others are set with the appropriate search parameters for the bullet I was after. After I set up those tabs I saved my browser settings to always open with those tabs set. I check multiple times/day and after a month, bullets hit two suppliers and I bought what I needed to last me several years.
For your ballistic tips I would also set a browser to open on Noslers Shootersproshop dot com where they sell blems. I bought a pile of brass there over the last cpl weeks and that caliber still hasn't showed up at any retailer.
Do you have any recommended sites for powder ?
Thanks

I was at our local SW today nothing there. I’ll keep checking. I have never reloaded other then shotgun when I was shooting a lot of skeet. I just bought a 204 ruger so I’m starting to stock up on reloading components and will start when I get everything I need. Starting to realize it may take awhile.

Does anyone know where I can order 150 grain 30 cal. ballistic tip bullets?
Thanks for any advice.
We have them on the shelf pretty much every week here.
There barnes which I don't use so I never look at the weights or type..
I could take a look if your that desperate...LMK

I just compromised and ordered some 165 gr. bullets. I will re-work the load to my gun. Thanks to all.
Next wish list is to buy 380 for the Mrs. handgun..........Over the counter of course????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom