Trying to Locate Utah Hunters I Met on the Mountain in Colorado Unit 66

twopointdn

I am trying to get in contact with a few Utah hunters that I met on my hunt in Colorado Unit 66 second season deer. I wish I would have got their contact information but I figured I would get it later since we were camped next to each other. I came back to camp on Wednesday and their camp was gone. I would like to find them and see how their hunt ended up. I know this is a long shot post but I have some details that might help out with knowing who these guys are.

Details
Colorado second season deer tag 2021.
They arrived Wednesday before the hunt started.
They had two wall tent, horse trailer, side by side set up on the south end of CR 26 and broke camp on Wednesday after the hunt started.
The hunter was young 25-27ish and took 12 points to draw his tag and lives in Lehi Utah.
The hunter had friends and family helping him on his hunt. His brother came to help out late Sunday. His friend lives in Eagle Mountain.
The hunters wife killed a cactus buck and his friend killed a unique double main beam buck on the left side in a southern Utah general early rifle unit this year.
We met the morning before the hunt started on CO 59 and we hunt the same Utah general unit.
Nice group of guys and I would like to find out how their hunt turned out.

If anyone knows these guys through their friend circles please direct them to this thread.

I was the Utah guy camp down the road from them on CO 26.

Like I said, it is a long shot but I figured it is worth a try.

It has been a great season this year and I wish all the best for everyone.

Would also like to know how that crew did! I was one of the Minnesota guys that talked to you and your Dad on the Saturday you got your buck.

Would also like to know how that crew did! I was one of the Minnesota guys that talked to you and your Dad on the Saturday you got your buck.

It was fun chatting with you on the mountain. There was a lot of deer around on our way out Sunday. I wish we had a few more days in our season. We ended up seeing antelope in the unit as well after we talked to you about that topic. I will be returning to the unit some day but I will not be hunting deer next time. Happy hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom