ttsx 168gr or accubonds for 300wsm

H8Brick

Purchased a kimber montana 8400 , not sure what bullet to try as of yet no ammo but i am going to buy some off gun broker , this gun is specifically for mule deer , so all mule deer hunters who hunt with this caliber your input is welcome , i dont wanna hear how your 243 shoots or this and that of great your gun is for elk just straight up 300wsm for muleys thanks

These shot great

9FD0B21B-8FDC-45D7-9515-2C0CE938757C.jpeg

If you end up going with the Barnes let me know I have some not sure how may but won’t screw you over like they are doing everywhere else. I am shooting 190 gr long range accubond out of my 300wsm and love them.

If you end up going with the Barnes let me know I have some not sure how may but won’t screw you over like they are doing everywhere else. I am shooting 190 gr long range accubond out of my 300wsm and love them.
The ttsx 168s? Ya i paid 170 bucks shipped for 2 boxes lol

My Tikka 300wsm really likes Barnes 168 tsx over a load of reloder17 powder.
Lilled a bull elk with one shot last fall and it is accurate on paper.
Mine is a Browning, but my go to load is also the 168ttsx behind RL 17. I have shot many animals over the last decade with that combination.

I load 165-168 gr bonded bullets in my 300wsm, mostly Grand Slams . Puts everything down from pronghorn to cow bison.

The guys I know like the 165-180 weight bullets.
The 200gr is more recoil and less speed. You should probably be reloading that cartridge though, over factory. The factory ammo just doesn't seem to do it justice.
But that can be said of many cartridges.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom