Turkey Bacon!!!!

JR

Went out this am and got into some great Turkey action with multiple toms coming to the calls and decoys, all were young birds so I let them walk, for now...only the second day of the season!!! Once it all calmed down and got slow I ventured over some hills to a known pig hangout...Glad I called an audible on the turkey hunt, found this guy snoozing in the shade and made his nap a permanent one lol...
166340405_4155887404434947_3782392089063162207_o.jpg

I get a kick out of everyone sayin I don't ?, I'm smiling inside..that's the best you get guys hahaha?????

I get a kick out of everyone sayin I don't ?, I'm smiling inside..that's the best you get guys hahaha?????
We are going to work on you! Anybody posting pictures like that should be grinning ear to ear! Those are sweet Pigs and Turkeys you have harvested the last few months! ? ? ?
Kidding aside....great job. Love hunting those boars.

Thanks, I do have some special land to do what I love to do...I'll work on the cheesey smiles moving forward??????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom