turkey cc hits

I thought I only put in for a point but looks like mine was hit today heck ya. Southern turkey hunting this may.

Nothing showing on mine---yet...

I burned my 4 pts last year so I 'aint' expecting to draw....

Go have some fun you guys that drew out!

Robb

I got two $35 dollar charges on my credit card. I can't remember if there was a general season option on there or not though. Could we have just drawn the regular season tags and and unsuccessful for the LE hunts? Maybe I'm just getting old and losing it! Or maybe my luck really has turned and my boy and I are going turkey hunting in April !!!

Cheers,
Pete

'morning Pete,

To the best of my memory-----

It was just the 4 'regions' and the very few CWMU that we could apply for.

Maybe you and lil' Pete both drew!!

That would be cool.

Robb

Thanks Robb, looks like Jr and I are going turkey hunting in April! I looked at my apps and unless we drew a 2nd or 3rd choice we'll be hunting the central region.

I really want to get that boy a turkey with his bow. Any suggestions for the central region would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Pete

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom