Turkey CC hits

mlycrzy

Very Active Member
The proclamation says results by January 11th. Has anybody seen any credit card hits yet? I've got 3 boys impatiently waiting to find out if they drew a tag. Good luck!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-17 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]YES I just checked and my buddy and me are going Hunting! This is the first time that we will be hunting the first season!! :D

Yes, CC hits are on.

Both my sons and myself drew,
going to be a BLAST!..............

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

>The proclamation says results by January
>11th. Has anybody seen any
>credit card hits yet? I've
>got 3 boys impatiently
>waiting to find out if
>they drew a tag. Good
>luck!

No hits for me. Looks like I'm going to have a new record of 10 Points for Turkey!!!

WOW HJB, you have worst luck then myself or they are really messing with you. Something is up!!! :)

You must have put in for the one CWMU (Folley Ridge) or just bought a point to have not drawn.

Last year all General Units took less than 4 points to draw.

Central - 195 of 278 drew in the 3 Point Pool
North eastern - 198 of 323 drew in the 1 Point Pool
Northern - 251 of 281 drew in the 2 Point Pool
Southeastern - 154 of 301 drew in the 1 Point Pool
Southern - 763 of 933 drew in the 1 Point Pool

Last year there was only 6 people with more points then yourself in the system.

1 Person with 13 points
1 Person with 11 points
4 People with 10 points and then you alone in the 9 point pool

I got hit yesterday for a turkey tag. Just not sure if it's me or the wife? And we had zero points.

I Guess 7 Wasn't enough!

I've got 8 Now!

[font color="blue"]It Was them Damn Lake Trout that took them Elk
out!:D[/font]

You guys must be applying for the "San Juan" of turkey tags! It only takes 2-3 to draw so what the hell are you guys doing wrong???!!!

Bingo for me. I'll be hunting.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-17 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]No tag for me, but my son snagged a "San Juan" tag...ha.

I think guys like Robb and Bess are after the CWMU birds.
So you huntin West Canyon Zeke?

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-17
>AT 01:09?PM (MST)

>
>No tag for me, but my
>son snagged a "San Juan"
>tag...ha.
>
>I think guys like Robb and
>Bess are after the CWMU
>birds.
>So you huntin West Canyon Zeke?
>

Nope!

Just Collecting Decades of Elk & Maybe Turkey Points!

Just Right Before the DWR Pulls My Name they'll let a few more Monuments Happen!

I'll Wait My Turn!

But Will I Get one?:D

[font color="blue"]It Was them Damn Lake Trout that took them Elk
out!:D[/font]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom