Turkey Draw

3TOE

Very Active Member
So the draw is supposed to take place at some point tomorrow. Does anyone know if it will occur at night like the big game draw or at just some random time throughout the day?

So how many of you are competing for those whopping 85 or so tags?
I threw my name in that hat, even though I think they should just leave the flock alone for a few years.

I’ve never applied. Not sure why I never did.
I drew a sheep tag last year so thought I would roll the dice and go for a once a lifetime Mason Valley gobbler while my luck a high.

I’ve never applied. Not sure why I never did.
I drew a sheep tag last year so thought I would roll the dice and go for a once a lifetime Mason Valley gobbler while my luck a high.
Lol... Turkey hunting is my passion. I hope you draw, just so you can have the experience. Best of luck!

So apparently I was looking at the 2020 page & thought the results were supposed to be released today. I just found that the 2021 results will post by March 5th. ?? Lol

I wish they would post the draw odds for turkey. I think a lot of people would be surprised how bad they are. I also waited 12 years for my first one.

I wish they would post the draw odds for turkey. I think a lot of people would be surprised how bad they are. I also waited 12 years for my first one.
No kidding! 3/5 is pretty late. It’s hard enough trying to plan for hunts, learning that late if you draw sucks.
I can’t believe it takes that long!!!

7E90C5EF-1C2C-4A10-8D77-91B50B164764.png
No luck on my end. Good luck to those that drew!!! ??

Not a gosh darn thing here. I’m starting to think my luck is just not very good. Maybe it’s because something big in the Big Game draw is coming. Lol. Congrats to all that drew.

You guys want to kill a turkey, come up here to Oregon. Get two tags, and kill them off my porch....I’m overrun with the things!
Switchback00, I just might take you up on your offer next year. Another MM member from Oregon invited me up this year & I just booked my airfare a few days ago. You guys must be over run with birds. Until this year, I had never even considered turkey hunting in Oregon. I might just be done fooling with UT.

Got so many around my place they are getting ran over in the roads. There’s about 40-50 birds using our place this year. About a third of them are Toms. We have no shortage of turkeys around here...

Got so many around my place they are getting ran over in the roads. There’s about 40-50 birds using our place this year. About a third of them are Toms. We have no shortage of turkeys around here...
That’s crazy! If the offer still stands I’d be more than happy to help with some population control next year. Turkey hunting has been my passion since the very first day I hunted them 30 years ago.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom