Turkey hunt for kids

RabidRattleSnake1

Does anyone know of a private land hunt that I can take my boys on that doesn't cost as much as a african safari? I want to get them thier first turkeys without having to compete with 50,000 other public land hunters. Just need acess to the birds. Don?t need a guide. Please PM me if you know of anything. Thanks.

Look into the Bosque del Apache youth turkey hunt. It's not private, and it is a draw, but good experience to get the kids on un-pressured birds if you're fortunate enough to get them a tag.

Just an FYI, there is a youth only spring turkey OTC hunt 4/6/18- 4/8/18 before the open OTC spring hunt starting 4/15/18. Shouldn't be nearly as crowded. Good Luck.
Mike

The youth hunt is for all units I believe. When Zach and I used to do it we never saw anyone else. PM me if you would like more info.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom