Turkey hunters

3TOE

Very Active Member
What is your preferred weapon for chasing turkey? I’ve personally hunted with a bow & shotgun. Hands down I will grab one of my O/U’s unless I’m hunting with someone else. For the past few years that I’ve hunted with a friend, we alternate between a bow & shotgun.
Post up some pics of your weapon of choice.
71506F6F-47FF-4D19-9268-3413B81554B4.jpeg

I seem to always grab the shotgun. I need to kill one with a bow but tend to just grab my shotgun and focus on calling as that was first real passion. Here are some photos of just a few of my past turkey hunts. I have many more, but the Ocellated Turkey From the Yucatan Peninsula (pictured below) is by far my most memorable turkey hunt of my life! That is closely followed by guiding my wife to her first turkey and seeing her learn to love it. One of pictures below you'll see where we killed 4 birds all on different setups and all by 8:30 in the morning. It was a crazy day of turkey hunting.

ocellated turkey.jpg
alyssa turkey.jpg
texas rios.jpg
texas tukey dream hunt.JPG
turkey beards.jpg

I seem to always grab the shotgun. I need to kill one with a bow but tend to just grab my shotgun and focus on calling as that was first real passion. Here are some photos of just a few of my past turkey hunts. I have many more, but the Ocellated Turkey From the Yucatan Peninsula (pictured below) is by far my most memorable turkey hunt of my life! That is closely followed by guiding my wife to her first turkey and seeing her learn to love it. One of pictures below you'll see where we killed 4 birds all on different setups and all by 8:30 in the morning. It was a crazy day of turkey hunting.

View attachment 1401View attachment 1402View attachment 1403View attachment 1404View attachment 1405
It looks like you have the turkey bug as bad as I do.
I wish I could get my wife into hunting, it’s just not her thing.
That Osellated turkey is awesome! I can’t believe the spurs on that thing. Very cool!!!

Remington 870. Got a bunch of pictures just like this! Added the scope last year as the eyes aren't quite what they used to be.
IMG_2768.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom