turkeys

ADM

first off hello to everyone. This looks like a really cool and useful site. A co-worker mentioned this site and said i might get some help or tips from here, so i thought i would give it a try.
My nephew came over the other week and asked if i would take him turkey hunting. And of course i said yea, sure, why not. Now with that being said i have never even seen i wild turkey, dont even know what to look for or where to start. I drove out west of tooele yesterday and didnt see anything.
Is there anyone that has already filled their tag and wouldnt mind giving a helpful nudge in the right direction on where some turkeys might be hanging out and best way to hunt these birds? Im sure that everybody hates these kind of questions. and it is not that im lazy and dont want to find out on my own i just have no clue when it comes to turkeys. Any help would be very much appreciated and could hopefully make a 15 yr. old kid pretty happy.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom