Turned in San Juan Tag

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Two weeks ago I turned in my San Juan elk Lake muzzleloader tag. I hope somebody nice get it.

I was hoping to draw the rifle tag after 24 years. And I put in for the wrong tag :)

Whoever gets it, good luck!

But Why did you turn it Back?

Have you been down there recently checking it out?

>Two weeks ago I turned in
>my San Juan elk Lake
>muzzleloader tag. I hope somebody
>nice get it.
>
>I was hoping to draw the
>rifle tag after 24 years.
>And I put in for
>the wrong tag :)
>
>Whoever gets it, good luck!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

WOW

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Speechless. But whatever works best for you. And kudos for turning it back early enough whoever gets it has time to scout.

Dang man. I contacted gnf right after the draw to get the list of organizations that get the turned in tags to see if I could get my son who got all red on the donar list.
I emailed them and not a one has responded to me. All I know is after that kind of response I'll never turn a tag.
At least if you weren't going your giving someone the possibility! Next yr look me up lol ;).

>Two weeks ago I turned in
>my San Juan elk Lake
>muzzleloader tag. I hope somebody
>nice get it.
>
>I was hoping to draw the
>rifle tag after 24 years.
>And I put in for
>the wrong tag :)
>
>Whoever gets it, good luck!

San Juan elk muzzleloader Lake? Never knew there was a SJ muzzleloader (Late?) tag...

Sorry, yes, I meant late tag.

Great year for antler growth. Should be fantastic for somebody. I did not go out there looking. I turned it in because I really wanted the rifle tag. I have always wanted to hunt during the rut. Good luck!

Late hunt would be fun, but I agree with you.

If you have 24 points from waiting 24 years and made the mistake of putting the late rifle hunt code in and not the early rifle hunt code that you wish to hunt, I would loss my money and turn in the tag and keep applying for the early rilfe tag also.

Best of luck when you draw that early rifle tag - pretty much a once in a life time tag!!!

Ok being it was a late season tag makes more sense. Personally I would have kept a muzz tag but 24 points on a late tag? No way.

I know from experience that turning back a tag is bad karma, and pretty much guarantees you will be the last person in your point pool to draw! :)

>Dang man. I contacted gnf right
>after the draw to get
>the list of organizations that
>get the turned in tags
>to see if I could
>get my son who got
>all red on the donar
>list.
>I emailed them and not a
>one has responded to me.
>All I know is after
>that kind of response I'll
>never turn a tag.
>At least if you weren't going
>your giving someone the possibility!
>Next yr look me up
>lol ;).

What in the world are you talking about????

There is no donor list the tag goes to the next person in line from the draw.

Aspen did you turn in the late rifle tag or the Muzzleloader tag? I'm still no sure. LOL

Jake H.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Man, I had this all wrong.

I turned in a late rifle tag...not muzz ooops

Also, I turned it in because....I wanted the early....and....since I wasnt expecting to get the tag... :) My wife and friends scheduled a trip to the bahamas in Nov....so if I go it would throw off 15 people on their vacation plans....so I turned it in.

I hope someone gets that late bull shot and shares the story!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom