Two men cited in wolves killing in Montana

Agreed, the smaller one for sure. 1st wild wolf I ever seen here in Montana was over 14 years ago, as far away as you can get in this state from Yellowstone, far NE corner, was a big male, front left leg was maimed up, still as healthy as could be, guessing it was traveling with at least one other critter, a very impressive predator when you get up and personal to them. Would not want one living close to my home or loved ones. About 2 years ago, there was a pack just outside of Glasgow, MT, on the Milk river, one was shot dead, the others, were lucky. Living just to the north of where it was killed, above the Milk river, it was a little concerning.

Agreed, the smaller one for sure. 1st wild wolf I ever seen here in Montana was over 14 years ago, as far away as you can get in this state from Yellowstone, far NE corner, was a big male, front left leg was maimed up, still as healthy as could be, guessing it was traveling with at least one other critter, a very impressive predator when you get up and personal to them. Would not want one living close to my home or loved ones. About 2 years ago, there was a pack just outside of Glasgow, MT, on the Milk river, one was shot dead, the others, were lucky. Living just to the north of where it was killed, above the Milk river, it was a little concerning.
You scared of wolves DWB? Zeke, don't know how many coyotes you've seen, but those aren't. mtmuley

You scared of wolves DWB? Zeke, don't know how many coyotes you've seen, but those aren't. mtmuley
haha, My buddy and I killed 67 this past season so we have an Idea of what they look like alive or dead. We see lots of color and marking differences on them also but not as drastic as wolves.

I agree that those aren't coyotes but from a helicopter, they'd look pretty similar.

Zeke

Big enough to be one, not quite, but big!
He was my heaviest this year.
Zeke

BF930163-8EB1-4318-8AE1-E54F6373A7B2.png

Cited with a medal? :ROFLMAO:
The pic of them sure looks like yotes.
Too bad for their honest (probably) mistake.
It,wasn't a,mistake, they KNEW,what they killed they,Also KNEW,their chosen method of kiiling them was, illlegal thats why they were not going to report it.
What they didn't count on was somebody making a,phone,call(I know,both of them very well). This isn't their first game violation ( just the,first one they got caught at ) it will not be their last violation /illegal take ,They think it's thrilling ,

It,wasn't a,mistake, they KNEW,what they killed they,Also KNEW,their chosen method of kiiling them was, illlegal thats why they were not going to report it.
What they didn't count on was somebody making a,phone,call(I know,both of them very well). This isn't their first game violation ( just the,first one they got caught at ) it will not be their last violation /illegal take ,They think it's thrilling ,
I respect your inside scoop!
Turns it into a sad deal instead of an honest mistake.
Of course I was being jocular when I said "give 'em a medal".

Thanks, Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom