TX Aoudad Hunt Recommendations

bigsky2

I'm looking to do a DIY aoudad hunt in West Texas, does anyone have any experiences with a good outfitter for this type of hunt? Feel free to PM me. Thanks

I'm looking to do a DIY aoudad hunt in West Texas, does anyone have any experiences with a good outfitter for this type of hunt? Feel free to PM me. Thanks
Search the forum. Tons of threads on this. Google too will bring up people’s experiences posted on other forums

DIY West Tx would be Mike McKinney (West Tx Outfitters) IMO. Guided would be Desert Safaris or High West Outfitters. I do know that killing a top end ram on DIY could be challenging.

Desert Safaris and High West Outfitters each shot dozens of Rams longer than 33" this fall spring. They both had exceptional seasons.

DIY West Tx would be Mike McKinney (West Tx Outfitters) IMO. Guided would be Desert Safaris or High West Outfitters. I do know that killing a top end ram on DIY could be challenging.

Desert Safaris and High West Outfitters each shot dozens of Rams longer than 33" this fall spring. They both had exceptional seasons.
Thanks for the info. I'm not too concerned about killing a top end ram, I'd be happy with just a respectable one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom