Ube French toast

Skykarp

With show season getting ready to be in full swing the days I’ll be able to cook the kiddos breakfast are dwindling.

Ube French Toast , no your phones not broken. Yes the bread is purple. I didn’t soak it long enough in a rush of getting it started before they woke up post workout.

Always try to keep exposing the kids to new things. We’ve been lucky neither Has been a picky eater.

346D045A-F663-4351-A107-C8A8A1FEE4BE.jpeg

Nice! I first saw them on one of the food shows (Chopped, Top Chef, etc.). I guess they are getting popular, and I understand they are even marketing a jam/jelly out of it.

@Blank ya they are doing a lot with them now. Im lucky in the sense of location. I have 5-6 different ethnic markets within 20 minutes of my house. Im also lucky because I grew up with a wide ranging group of cultures.

I can remember bringing home lumpia and baklava to my meat and potato parents in 6th grade .

With show season getting ready to be in full swing the days I’ll be able to cook the kiddos breakfast are dwindling.

Ube French Toast , no your phones not broken. Yes the bread is purple. I didn’t soak it long enough in a rush of getting it started before they woke up post workout.

Always try to keep exposing the kids to new things. We’ve been lucky neither Has been a picky eater.

View attachment 100169
Tell us how you did that. I may have to try it.

@Blank ya they are doing a lot with them now. Im lucky in the sense of location. I have 5-6 different ethnic markets within 20 minutes of my house. Im also lucky because I grew up with a wide ranging group of cultures.

I can remember bringing home lumpia and baklava to my meat and potato parents in 6th grade .
Yo Lumpia ! I haven't had that in a long time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom