UGLY SOB!

H

huntsonora

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-05 AT 07:03PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-05 AT 07:02?PM (MST)

1_41_112205_dog.jpg

1_21_112205_dog.jpg

Drum

The ugly dog is DEAD, he died yesterday at the age of 14 years. Was owned by a lady from southern California and she has entered that thing in Ugly Dog Contests and it won 3 years in a row.

Brian

Paul,
Maybe you should not drink so much then you would have a better picture of what I look like than this poor soul of a dog. LOL

Have a great Turkey day.

Brian

Call me cruel, but I wouldn't have any problem shooting that sucker!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-05 AT 08:46AM (MST)[p]Yeah - I can't believe all you guys - using a picture of a poor dead animal for fun and entertainment - gratifying your pride - benefiting personally from the poor creature's demise! Shame on you ---- shame on you!! Hey - any new elk or deer pics posted lately? Wait till I shoot my MONSTER whitey!! Man those pics will be awesome - I will be soo proud of myself - posing over his dead body with my chest all puffed out! Ohhhh - I guess I better shut up now or that ugly little chinese rat dog may come and haunt me in my dreams! :p
ROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom