Uintah Basin

D

Drymountain

Bessy you there. Have you seen that 9x8 bull up north of your place. We got a good video of him last week. Two more weeks and the hunt starts. Hope he stays put. He has cheeters and forths that fork. Don't you just love the open bull tags.

He survived the fires?!! Woo hooo! Will he still be in the velvet or do you think he will have shed by then?

I hope you get him!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

His peach fuzz will be gone by then. I have to go down to the southern ute rez this weekend but I will be back tuesday and I will try to post the video I took of him. He s a good one (9x8.)
This is a general over the counter tag. Archery starts at the end of the month.

I cant figure out how to post the video. I will get my boy to help me post them when he gets home.

Pay me $1.50 and it is all yours. But you cant hunt him until next weekend. Make sure you have a archery tag though.

Alright Larry...point this Neola girl in the direction of that buck, would ya? What's your finder's fee? LOL

There is quit a few guys that have seen this bull now. I think they will screw up the bow hunt for him. I am not going to hunt for him now.

NICE!!!

SOMEBODY BLOWED THEIR FRICKEN HORN (BUGLE!!!) LAST NIGHT & THE BULL DIDN'T SHOW TONIGHT!!!

A BEAR DIDN'T HELP MATTERS TONIGHT EITHER!!!

I TOLD KF THAT YOU HAD CALLED ME & TOLD ME IF I SEEN HIM HE MUST REPORT FOR WORK TOMORROW,HE WASN'T BUYING IT,NOT EVEN FOR A MINUTE!!!

I'LL BE UP THERE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING HOPEING FOR A LAST GLANCE & SEE THE START OF THE CIRCUS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Went up this morning and seen 9 bulls but couldnt get close enough. Still got a lot of time though.

HEY CORNPEACH!!!

I THINK THEY BUMPED THE BULL???

I'VE GOT PERMISSION!!!

THINK I SHOULD SCREW WITH HIM???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

They sat on the trail all day and nothing. Who and when do you think they bumped him.

Dont screw with him for a couple more days, lets see if these guys can get him. I sure hope they do. Dont screw with him very much or he will head for the rez. That is good for us but not for you.

HEY Drymountain!!!

2 NIGHTS AGO THEY BUMPED HIM A LITTLE!!!

I DON'T THINK ENOUGH TO DRIVE HIM CLEAR OUT THOUGH!!!

SOMEBODY HAD A FRICKEN HORSE & A FRICKEN WHEELER IN THERE TONIGHT!!!

I'M SENDING YOU A PM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Some one had a wheeler and a horse in there. SH-- that sucks, hope they can stick him in the morning. Did you see a bear up there. You know I have a bear tag this year and it starts real soon.

I SENT YOU A PM Drymountain!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom