Unguided Nebraska Antelope (Archery/Crossbow)

Nevadaman

Western Wildlife Adventures has just leased some ranches in Western Nebraska. On one of the ranches outside Alliance, Nebraska we have 3 spots available on 8,400 private acres (5-lakes) and heading east in Mullen, Nebraska we have 2 spots available on 7,600 private acres ( 2 lakes and the Dismal River). Residents can hunt archery, muzzleloader or rifle. Non-Residents can only hunt archery or crossbow. I am not limiting the dates as the season runs August 20 - December 31, 2020. Only stipulation is that there will be no antelope hunting the month of November as we have some deer hunts set up on the ranches.

Tags can be obtained over the counter by the Nebraska F&G website, Non-Resident fee $184.50, Resident fee $42.50. You will also need a habitat stamp $25.00.

Unguided hunt price per person ~ $1,000

T5bFaAIKRl+junAMFrlcjQ.jpg

7s3SiWC7RPOqC5OByktJKw.jpg

Nevadaman

Any unguided deer hunts?

Possibly next year. I am trying these new ranches this year with just a handful of hunters (5). My contract says I may harvest 13 mule deer and 6 whitetail. The ranches consist of 23,000 acres but I do not want to over hunt them. They haven't been hunted in 7-8 years so I want to make the ranches a quality hunt, not a meat hunt. Contact me via email and I can put you on a short list. ron@wildlifeadv.com or call at 530-894-1400. Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Hunts & Tags Classifieds

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep, grouse, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote hunts.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Clear Creek Hunting

Offering mule deer and elk hunts on private ranches in Utah. Guaranteed licenses.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

Rough Country Outfitting

Providing world class hunting adventures for mule deer, moose, whitetail, black bear, wolf and coyote.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Top Bottom