Unique late bull

h20fwl

I was fortunate to take a very unique bull this year on a late unit 45 hunt. I will post a couple pictures. I am wondering if anyone here has trail camera pictures or any early season pictures of the bull before he broke off the abnormal side. Thanks
26A5773A-9F94-4DF9-97AA-9F24D5346DBC.jpeg

3FA8B95B-BE1E-40A5-BC59-003CC360566E.jpeg

A3E9DFE3-561E-4326-919E-8F6B6B668D3B.jpeg

Saw a bull just like that hanging around the corn fields on the east side of bennett in Nov. Too bad he broke that left side off.

There was a nice 7x7 nontypical hanging out with a large 6x6 in the same area. Both bulls maybe 330 class.

There was a nice 7x7 nontypical hanging out with a large 6x6 in the same area. Both bulls maybe 330 class.
There aren't a lot of very big bulls there this year that I could find. Lots of average 6 points. I wanted something really big or unique. I did find 2 others that were unique. One has eye guards and then a 2-foot drop tine on one side and a normal 4-5 point on the other. The other is a rag horn with a 12-inch point dropping down next to his face. They could be pretty neat next year. There was a 6 point in the same herd as the bull I shot that was really nice. The other guys watching said the 6 point was a little smaller than the bull I killed but had both sides.

We got the skull cap cleaned. I thought you might like to see what it looked like. It looks pretty neat how it healed. ]

Jeff Elk healed skull 2023.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom