Unit 071-079,91 Muley Doe

buckskol14

Looking at hunting around the Stag Mountain/Mallard Hill area to fill a couple of doe tags. Also looking at the Coppers and Jarbidge as well. Any tips on deer locations in that area in mid to late October? Any tips on this unit group would be appreciated!

Thanks for the info guys, I've been hearing that their wont be shortage of animals, just wanted to key in on an area to focus on

I would try and use the doe tag to scout for something else you may wanna hunt there. For example say you want an elk tag there go look for elk and if you see a doe then there you go.

I have the early archery Tag I am looking forward to hunting a new unit
its huge amount of country to try figure where to start! not afraid to hike in but my time is limited on this hunt because of my work schedule I'm still trying for my first archery buck !

Make a nice camping trip, build a fire, roast a few smores. Shooting the doe will not be an issue. Find a dry one and let her have it.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom