Unit 10 Colorado Deer

Trochs

Looking to cash in my Colorado points to chase muleys with a muzzleloader for 2020. Anyone have any pointers on this unit? I’m a DIY hunter looking to camp. I hear good things if you can find them. Any help would be awesome.

You Res or NR and how many points you got?

Lots of Private up top where the deer are during the muzz hunt, but there is some huntable areas. Make sure you have ONX.

Looking to cash in my Colorado points to chase muleys with a muzzleloader for 2020. Anyone have any pointers on this unit? I’m a DIY hunter looking to camp. I hear good things if you can find them. Any help would be awesome.
It used to be a really good hunt back when. Probably better than 21 was during the prime years. The deer numbers in unit 10 have seemingly vanished over the past 10 to 15 years. There are a handful of good bucks left but it takes some serious effort to locate them in September. It used to be my favorite place to hunt deer but now it’s almost breaks my heart when I take the wife out there to hunt cows 3rd and 4th season and can hardly find deer in places that used to be chock full of them in November.

It used to be a really good hunt back when. Probably better than 21 was during the prime years. The deer numbers in unit 10 have seemingly vanished over the past 10 to 15 years. There are a handful of good bucks left but it takes some serious effort to locate them in September. It used to be my favorite place to hunt deer but now it’s almost breaks my heart when I take the wife out there to hunt cows 3rd and 4th season and can hardly find deer in places that used to be chock full of them in November.
Thanks for the info. I looked at the draws in the past and it looks like last years NR draw was a bit of a fluke. Frustrating!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom