Unit 10 late bull or muzzleloader help offered

DonMartin

Very Active Member
For those that have a Unit 10 muzzleloader or late bull tag, I'm offering some professional help at a very reasonable price. Just spent three weeks up in Unit 10 on antlerless hunts.
40448robertcarlcolesunit10juniorsct.2019.jpeg

13494billschleeterunit10antlerlessoct.2019.jpeg

52533johnny.joeandjimmyhererrounit10oct.2019.jpeg

Saw a number of bulls with the herds we worked including a couple that weren't broken up in the 340 class.

I've got a 30 foot 5th wheel I can bring up and supply complete camp if you need that service. Or can do just guide only..

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters
928-303-9481
[email protected]

Went back and looked at the over 100 photos I have taken during the time I was up in Unit 10.

Here are some photos of bulls I took. Remember I wasn't looking for bulls, so I didn't take a lot of photos of them.

45717nice6x6bull.jpg

Nice unbroken 6x6

59845sleeping6xbull.jpg

This 6x6 was found sleeping out in the sun on a cold morning!

37003bullunderatree.jpg

This 6x6 was a long ways off when we spotted him. He subsequently laid down in the shade next to that juniper.

Anyway, there are lots and lots of broken bulls this year! Only saw a couple of bulls 340-350 that weren't broken up from fighting!

Hunt starts soon, so if you want some help, I'm ready to load up the 5th wheel and head back up there.

Good luck!

Don Martin

For those with a muzzleloader tag, I'll come for the first FOUR days of your hunt and glass with you for $1600.

60805donmartinunit6amuzzlelloader.jpg

My muzzleloader bull!

That is guide only-no camp--if you want a camp, then I'll do a full 5 days for only $2,200.

First come first serve!

Don Martin
928-303-9481

P.S. Sorry cant do a Unit 10 late bull hunter. Just booked a Unit 8 late bull hunter.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom