Unit 104, 108 and 121 archery elk

hoopscoach

I have this archery elk tag and wondered if anyone on MM has hunted this unit during the archery season? I have talked to several guys who had the rifle tag and they have generously shared info/experiences from their rifle hunts. I spent 5 days in the unit last week and will scout for about a week prior to my hunt so I am pretty confident I will be able to get into elk during my season. With that said, I would love to talk to someone who has hunted this area during the archery season to hear about their experiences and the strategies they employed.
Thanks,
Hoopscoach

Last edited:
good luck on the hunt
archery is always challenging but so rewarding
if i knew about the zone i'd share info but i don't unfortunately. hope guys help you out as any elk tag in NV is a once and a lifetime opportunity

have heard great things about quality in that unit

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom