Unit 11 antelope

hoopscoach

I was one of the lucky bastards to snag a unit 11 buck tag from the reissue list today. With my nephews weekend antelope hunt and work committments, I won't make it to unit 11 until probably Wednesday. Looks like the unit is full of BLM land and I can't imagine it will be hard to find goats but does anyone have any suggestions or advice?
Thanks!

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Search the forum here. Plenty of Intel. Fun hunt and you should be darn near the only hunter if you go Wednesday.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

We stayed in Maybelle at city camp ground. Water, showers, ECT. Best place we found was straight South out of town maybe up to 3 miles and South of highway west of town about 6-7 miles.

Fun hunt, but best antelope are around 14-15 inches tall.

good luck i opted for the unit 142 tag today when 11came up same time. leave in a few hours . quite the amazing slug of tags showed up in one fat pile. woohoo!

>>====Hostess Donettes Pro Staff=====>

LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-18 AT 09:58PM (MST)[p]Pretty easy. They ask you to register weapons way in advance but for this last second tag they were prepared to take care of it when I arrived this morning. Of course I called them to start shaking things out within an hour of getting the tag

>>====Hostess Donettes Pro Staff=====>

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom