Unit 121 Deer

tagsoup

I drew an early rifle tag for 121. Looking to talk to people that have hunted the unit. Looking for info on closes place for gas. Might motel it if there is a town close enough. Looking at some bad maps looks like Ely has everything but it's all the way at the southern tip of the unit.

Been told to hunt the cherry creek range but am open to suggestions on other places to hunt.

Thanks for any help.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

tagsoup,

I have researched this unit and found very little in the past. Randy Newberg hunted 3rd season a couple of years ago and that video is available on you tube. Kind of shows terrain and such, good luck as I wish I had more to give you. Always wanted to draw that tag.

Rich

I had found where Randy had the late tag and watched the videos. Looks like the late hunt is pretty good. I hope the early hunt is decent too.

I hunted it two times back in the late 80s. Not much for motels unless you want to drive a long way each night. No hunting competition and few roads on some of the places we hunted. We hunted high and if I did it again I'd camp up where the deer were. Some private property in the bottoms of some canyons made some places difficult to access.

There were not great numbers of deer back then, but we did see some decent bucks. One really good buck was killed that we saw.
That's old info. Hope you find something more recent.

I ended up buying a landowners tag out on 121. I had it last year as well if you need any help let me know

tagsoup,
I've been considering applying there again. I'd appreciate you letting me know how it goes. A PM would be great.
Best of luck

>I ended up buying a landowners
>tag out on 121. I
>had it last year as
>well if you need any
>help let me know

I have a map ordered, once it gets here i'll probably have a few questions for you.

>tagsoup,
>I've been considering applying there again.
> I'd appreciate you letting
>me know how it goes.
> A PM would be
>great.
>Best of luck

Will do.

>tag out on 121. I
>had it last year as
>well if you need any
>help let me know

I have a map ordered, once it gets here i'll probably have a few questions for you.

>tag out on 121. I
>had it last year as
>well if you need any
>help let me know

Good afternoon. I have a late season archery tag next week. Do you have any suggestions on where I should focus. Thank you John

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom