Unit 13 deer hunt

Lela1986

My boyfriend has a muzzle loader deer hunt in unit 13 the end of this month and we are having issues finding a good area that is accessible with a small to mid sized SUV without 4 wheel drive. Any suggestions?

Anywhere by Mag is accessible by car seen many people from the Rez do it. Lots of places that you can get to with your set up. Makes you think you’ve never been there. Huge unit. And the deer usually disappear around September until Jan.

Anywhere by Mag is accessible by car seen many people from the Rez do it. Lots of places that you can get to with your set up. Makes you think you’ve never been there. Huge unit. And the deer usually disappear around September until Jan.
I’ve only been hunting for elk near Datil and those roads, I wouldn’t attempt my car on. My boyfriend put in for his hunt without talking to me. I know deer are rather hard to find in that area and everyone I’ve talked to suggested areas that even they said would be super risky taking a suv to. That’s why I asked.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom