unit 15 late nov hunt

dieseldog

I am thinking of applying for this late Muzzy hunt in unit 15 anyone got any pros and cons of the late hunt? I heard it is a little easier to stalk later in the year as the cows arent with the bulls but is this unit glassable to locate them. Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated. thanks

Great unit and this hunt is taylor made for those who prefer spot and stalk. The unit id fairly big country and plenty to glass...

RE: unit 15 late nov hunt elk

Very good unit. I Have hunted this unit off and on over the last 6 years and have done very well.where abouts in the unit are you looking to hunt?

RE: unit 15 late nov hunt elk

I have guided that hunt since it was first introduced in 2000. Outstanding hunt for spot and stalk, go steep and deep. Some of 15's best bulls come on the late hunt. Usually I feel 15 is overated but this hunt makes up for it!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom