Unit 15 Youth Hunt

1Bigbull

My friends kid has a youth bull permit this year in 15. If anyone has any insight or advise it would be greatly appreciated. We are traveling from GA so the extent of our scouting will be 4-5 days before the season. Starting points would be a real benefit. We have already reviewed maps and found several areas to look but it's always helpful to get firsthand knowledge from past hunters. His boy is 12 and this is his first big game tag so we are going to give it a fit trying to get him a nice bull. I appreciate the help.
Jason

Well that’s one of the best youth hunts in New Mexico I will give you some info everywhere I have a place up there and there is elk everywhere.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom